Auto show groupon.....

Putty

Groupon is the kiss of death. I got SCUBA-certified through Groupon, dive shop closed down in 2 months. I've eaten at 3 restaurants through Groupon, 2 have since closed.

RIP AUTO SHOW

i got you beat

bought a nascar experience thinge for my brother for hsi birthday so like 70% off... ordered it got it and when my brotehr went to go they nascar peoplesaid it wasent valid..turns out groupon sold too many and half were not working and didnt tell us... groupon didnt honor the deal and got us our money back...6 weeks AFTER there screw up...yeaaaa sucked

Groupon is the kiss of death. I got SCUBA-certified through Groupon, dive shop closed down in 2 months. I've eaten at 3 restaurants through Groupon, 2 have since closed.

RIP AUTO SHOW

ROFL

RIP AUTO SHOW

Girl friend last year got groupon tickets to that autoshow last year, we are since broke up

RIP Putty's Relationship

Be POS Vette, be newbie but refer to everyone on first name basis.

Kale and I go much longer than my existence on this board; since nearly Ohio Bimmers inception. And Clay since Cars and Coffee.

New board but old friends.

Kale and I go much longer than my existence on this board; since nearly Ohio Bimmers inception. And Clay since Cars and Coffee.

New board but old friends.

It's true, I've seen them holding hands and skipping down the street together.

What the holy fagfest is going on in here?

Cleveland was decent, with a bunch of cool classic showcars as well as new stuff, and some open-wheel race cars too. There was an awesome Jeep exhibit where they would take people in a jeep model over obstacles and over a hill and it was awesome to watch ( 5 minutes). If that stuff isn't coming to Columbus, then FAIL.