If you could own any of the current android phones...

mrblunt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brah? FOR REALZ? That's the better Nexus to get.

Buy straight up, get on a cheaper monthly plan

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875176332&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-NA-_-NA

Well there goes my next paycheck. I was not aware that it was availible for at&t, srs.

Droid 4

I'm being swayed this way by a friend of mine. A big plus is the qwerty on this phone. Using it for business I'm gonna say this is more important than I originally thought.

The rezound isnt a slide phone is it? According to bestbuy's website it is a slide phone but i havent seen any other website show it as a slide phone.

I'm going into a corp storetomorrow so that I can get my hands on them. I need to see to see how much not having a QWERTY board bugs me.

The Guy at bestbuy says the battery life on the resound blows. Any truth to that Brian?

I'm going into a corp storetomorrow so that I can get my hands on them. I need to see to see how much not having a QWERTY board bugs me.

The Guy at bestbuy says the battery life on the resound blows. Any truth to that Brian?

Its all in brightness level and usage just like any other phone. I use my phone for cr, business, and texts all day. At night I usually have 10% of my battery left. Unless you are getting a razr max or extended battery they are all like that. Better than the thunderbolt, worse than 3g phones.

Is the beats audio a great feature or a gimmick? I will be doing a lot of Pandora and slacker with my phone.

Battery isn't a big deal for me. I wont be far from a charger most of the time.

Gimmick. The headphones are badass though. If you can get away with not needing a keyboard I would look into the Nexus first, and Rezound second. If you are not lazy like me and take the time to customize the Nexus you will be able to get more out of it in the long run.

P.S. The droid 4 is basically a razr with a keyboard. Getting one for my wife here soon. She has to have a keyboard no matter what and waited until this came out. Looks to be worth the wait.

Droid 4! It's a 3 with 4G. Pretty good camera for a mobile device, very fast dual-core processor, best physical keyboard Verizon has ever had (no more flimsy peeling keys), and you can root the hell out of it. I have one and I'm very happy with it.

i know people are gonna hate, and its probably already been said but if you can get your company to buy you an iphone 4s then do it. ive had mine for a week and i never realized how fucking awesome a phone can be and i havent even messed with everything yet. and sooooo simple to use.

Is the beats audio a great feature or a gimmick? I will be doing a lot of Pandora and slacker with my phone.

Battery isn't a big deal for me. I wont be far from a charger most of the time.

I just got a HTC Rezound that came with beats audio and head phones. Its a nice feature but the phones beats audio enhancement only works with the phones build in music player.