Israel and Iran

Guest Spam

Anyone else hope israel has whats coming to them, and pray to whatever that america doesnt get involved. I hope the jews bite off more than they can chew and get their ass handed to them. No i am not antisemetic. Just hate that they want a fight that they cant partske in.

James

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else hope israel has whats coming to them, and pray to whatever that america doesnt get involved. I hope the jews bite off more than they can chew and get their ass handed to them. No i am not antisemetic. Just hate that they want a fight that they cant partske in.

James

Not sure if serious...

Quite the opposite, I hope Israel prevails in their goal should they strike Iran. IMO, Iran needs someone besides the US to remove the shit living there and to put them in their place.

+1

Isreal has some bad mofos. I dont think I would really wanna mess with Isreal.

I wish we would stay out of it either way. It makes me very uncomfortable that Israel can just pick a fight for whatever purpose serves their interest and we are automatically involved regardless of the negative consequences towards the US.

Do you guys pay attention to the relations between Israel and Palestine? Israel continues to push for more land that is Palestines, continues to kill Palestinians, continues to start a war that isn't needed. Im not sure where they get their sense on entitlement from..

Do you guys pay attention to the relations between Israel and Palestine? Israel continues to push for more land that is Palestines, continues to kill Palestinians, continues to start a war that isn't needed. Im not sure where they get their sense on entitlement from..

Jesus? I don't see anything here that a Call of Duty tournament couldn't settle... The warfare of the future. Of course Iran would have to lift their ban on l337 pwnage and such first

Maybe because they were conquered by the Arabs and had the land stolen from them a long long time ago?

Maybe because they were conquered by the Arabs and had the land stolen from them a long long time ago?

This...

Basic high school history should have taught you that Israel is not a country you mess with. But then again this is another troll thread...

The so called "Arabs" where there much longer.

Are you sure? Let me refer to the ancient texts, Chapter two, versus nine through twenty-one.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2WaoJ6s2my9YAVzNpwlUE2QJfio3QDPhVI5-oetog4-g0PbnM