VC or Investors

Exodus

Gobignetwork.com

You might want to spend some time reading our funding 101 section before you try to get in contact with them.

http://www.gobignetwork.com/funding-101

What kind of business are you seeking funding for?

I am seeking funding for an online marketplace to go in direct competition with eBay. Thats about all I can tell you without having you sign a non-disclosure.

People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. - Pursuit Of Happiness.

I am seeking funding for an online marketplace to go in direct competition with eBay. Thats about all I can tell you without having you sign a non-disclosure.

http://www.venturestab.com/2011/02/why-startups-shouldn%E2%80%99t-ask-investors-to-sign-ndas/

You might want to read through that.

I've read about that, I will probably handle that when I meet with them. But If im talking to joe schmo out there, they can sign one.

Hopefully I should be meeting with someone over at TC here soon to talk about my business plan.

I've read about that, I will probably handle that when I meet with them. But If im talking to joe schmo out there, they can sign one.

Hopefully I should be meeting with someone over at TC here soon to talk about my business plan.

You may also want to get in contact with Tech Columbus, Ohio Third Frontier, 10x or 1492 incubator. We do a lot of mentoring with 10x.

If you need a business plan, pitch deck or elevator pitch, let me know.

You may also want to get in contact with Tech Columbus, Ohio Third Frontier, 10x or 1492 incubator. We do a lot of mentoring with 10x.

If you need a business plan, pitch deck or elevator pitch, let me know.

I guess by TC, I mean techcolumbus.org. I'm going to start working with them, except its extremely hard for me to go to any of their events because I work during business hours.

This is what I have so far:

Business Plan

Projected income and expenses for 4 years

Website design

Website implementation plan

Logos for website and parent company

Thats about all I have so far..

Can you pm me about a pitch deck or elevator pitch?