hwilli dead at age 36?

AWW$HEEET

I am a freshman at the university this year. This is the second year at the university for my brother Filip. Our parents decided to get us a two bedroom apartment for us to share. We have always gotten along really well and its been great.

Three weeks ago Filip was sitting around one morning in his shorts studying. I was in my panties and bra when I went into the kitchen to fix something to eat. He came in and hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the neck. I turned and we were face to face. It was like time stopped. We looked into each others face and than kissed. It was so cool so we kissed again. We began to kiss longer and soon we were making out and pulling each others clothes off. We ended up in my bed together having sex.

We had not planned it but we talked about it and admitted that we had both enjoyed it. Ever since than we have been having sex. We now even sleep in the same bed together. We both love each other in a more special way than ever before.

The problem is that we are keeping it secrete from our friends and family. We are keeping this secret away from our family and friends, cause, we know they'd be hurt. I have a sister, her name is Monica, she's 25 and when she was 22, our parents kicked her out because she was pregnant, she move to her boyfriend's house. She's getting married for a month. My period late. We talked about it and Monika tell us that we can move to theyr house as long as we need to. We are thinking about it. What should we do? We love each other very much.

Please guys, I don't wanna hear any rude answers like..this is disgusting or don't ever have sex with that guy again! or something like that...

I am a freshman at the university this year. This is the second year at the university for my brother Filip. Our parents decided to get us a two bedroom apartment for us to share. We have always gotten along really well and its been great.

Three weeks ago Filip was sitting around one morning in his shorts studying. I was in my panties and bra when I went into the kitchen to fix something to eat. He came in and hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the neck. I turned and we were face to face. It was like time stopped. We looked into each others face and than kissed. It was so cool so we kissed again. We began to kiss longer and soon we were making out and pulling each others clothes off. We ended up in my bed together having sex.

We had not planned it but we talked about it and admitted that we had both enjoyed it. Ever since than we have been having sex. We now even sleep in the same bed together. We both love each other in a more special way than ever before.

The problem is that we are keeping it secrete from our friends and family. We are keeping this secret away from our family and friends, cause, we know they'd be hurt. I have a sister, her name is Monica, she's 25 and when she was 22, our parents kicked her out because she was pregnant, she move to her boyfriend's house. She's getting married for a month. My period late. We talked about it and Monika tell us that we can move to theyr house as long as we need to. We are thinking about it. What should we do? We love each other very much.

Please guys, I don't wanna hear any rude answers like..this is disgusting or don't ever have sex with that guy again! or something like that...

REEL TALK?