nissans delta wing

The_buster

Yeah, interesting. I have a feeling it will have a similiar fate as the 6 wheeled F1 cars though. From what I was reading, it sounds like it over-steers a lot, which is the opposite of what I would think.

That is really surprising if that's the case, given the skinny front wheels. Deltawing chassis aside, I definitely think that 4-cyl turbo is whats going to keep good racing going and keep the tree huggers happy while were at it.

Guest GMoney

Totally stupid idea, it still has the same frontal area as a standard race car with same handling prosesses as a 1970s 3-wheeler.

I do like the 1.6 turbo and the half weight ideas.

I hope it flips over and explodes in the first turn of a real race

I don't see it flipping over sideways.. However, I do see a potential for it to flip over backwards on the Mulsanne straight if it sticks too close behind another car.

I Believe they used the engine from the juke.

I would be interested in what modifications were made to the engine and what power output they are at.

300hp.. that's it..

One of the things they're trying to accomplish is racecar performance with relatively very little power, so the car is more efficient.