Project M35A2 Duece and a half

Tractor

I got my windshield glass back from a shop and installed it. Trucks pretty much fixed as far as rust and paint goes. Now just little PM things and other projects around my yard in the coming days.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much do what I want with it and a little of everything. I plan to add lockers to all three axles, 46" tires, and at least one electric winch. I will take it on trails but only with at least another large rig incase I need a tow.

• 1 month later...

Been doing little things lately, installed a mechanical oil guage (reading 50lbs at warm idle, yay.) Tonight I tested the fuel tanks lift pump and found it not working. I checked the fuse and at some point someone actually did the "chewing gum wrapper" trick so I put a real fuse in it and now it pumps fuel.

The trucks in great running condition so I'm mostly just joy riding it this month due to being extremely busy. I think its using antifreeze somewhere and I've looked all around and there's no signs of a leaking head gasket so I guess I'll have to keep adding water until my dad (mechanic and ex military mechanic) is around to help diagnose that problem.

I'll have it at a military vehicle show in July in Marengo even if I have to tow it there with my tractor;-)