TX2K12 Experience

dover

Sure, I'll run you in Dallas if you want after we finish the airfield roll on race. Either out on the highway or I'll see if Amar is ok doing an 'expo' run after the street king event is over.

Thanks Jamie! I'd prefer to do it at the runway event to keep things safer, controlled, etc.. I've been trying to get them to allow bikes in the shootout but no luck yet...maybe you can help them change that.

Josh, Alex told me we had just missed you. Sorry about that man we were all over the place those couple days. Hopefully we can all link up next year for some fun. My bike made 237whp on DTM dyno @ 9700rpm. We didn't make a full pull as we were having issues with the damn MPS Kill Box.

No worries, we were all busy and I couldn't get out of work but on Friday night. Next time sounds great or even at one of the Ohio Mile races. You've got to turn up your bike next time... ;)

Had a blast this year, again. Good hanging out with ya Dover, and meeting Chris and Anthony, also. Looking forward to next year already!

Good seeing you Alex! Get your stuff lined up so you can get an ATC gig in Houston. We can do this every year... :)

No worries, we were all busy and I couldn't get out of work but on Friday night. Next time sounds great or even at one of the Ohio Mile races. You've got to turn up your bike next time... ;)

Already have the plans for it for next year :p

Yea this year was definitely a blast I got tons of good footage of the drags,cops in the garage, ricers trying to intrude, and the races that went on right next to the hotel when people would pull out and roast em, fly bys etc.

Edit: also they will be stepping up security next year and moving to a different location due to retards via franken steins lol

Good seeing you Alex! Get your stuff lined up so you can get an ATC gig in Houston. We can do this every year... :)

You too man, always a pleasure! Wish we could of hung out and chatted some more, but maybe next year. Hell, I wish I could score one over in Houston, well actually, I'll be glad to score ANY atc job by the time I get out.

How far in advance do you guys book at that host hotel? I will not miss this event next year and want to be sure I plan it out

Peter sets it up with Omni a few months beforehand and you can book then. I made mine 2 months before and allot rooms were gone. I will be doing it probably 5-6 months in advance this year. If we do it all together we can get rooms next to one another.

Peter sets it up with Omni a few months beforehand and you can book then. I made mine 2 months before and allot rooms were gone. I will be doing it probably 5-6 months in advance this year. If we do it all together we can get rooms next to one another.

Cool keep me in mind or post something up and I know there will be more people wanting to go down next year. Just need to plan it out, I had no idea till like a week or so before this year

Cool story, and the video in the vids section was very cool.

My coworker and I decided to go just as work got too hectic for us to leave for a few days, hopefully we can plan better next year and go check it out.