Chick goes crazy in a classroom

Buck531

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, she reinforced so many stereotypes in that video. Its actually really sad to watch. I will tell you one thing though, if she would have smacked me like that i would have laid her down HARD.

Yep.. hence why I'm not saying anything.

Someone shoulda tazed that bitch! I dont hit women but after all than and then getting slapped in the face, she would have been picking her teeth up off the ground.

ask and you shall receive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sctYA7RjYc4&feature=related

the story i heard about what sparked it was....

class was talking mating selection of peacocks

bitch asked a stupid question about evolution/killing off black people

professor tried to answer as best he could.

bitch asked stupid question 4-5 more times then flipped the fuck out

This really is why this generation is awesome. Seeing videos like this pretty much immediately satisfies my need to see stupid shit happen on a daily basis. You really cant beat social networking. Cant wait for the next decade of innovative ideas...

Please don't allow anyone to tell you she was "bipolar" or anything like this. No, this looks a personality disordered idiot acting like a personality disordered idiot. There's a difference between the two, and far too often are terms like "bipolar" thrown around both inaccurately and as a built-in excuse for reprehensible behavior.

Another thought: this is why, in my opinion, legal concealed/carry should be allowed on college campuses. Can you imagine what would have happened had she had a firearm?

I wish I was campus security I'd have knocked her out for all of YouTube to enjoy. I would bask in my internet fame, and sign autographs every evening from 4-6 in the cafeteria. Later writing a novel on my triumphant destruction on classroom idiocy, and become a NY best seller 3 times in a row.

I wish I was campus security I'd have knocked her out for all of YouTube to enjoy. I would bask in my internet fame, and sign autographs every evening from 4-6 in the cafeteria. Later writing a novel on my triumphant destruction on classroom idiocy, and become a NY best seller 3 times in a row.

Snookie Dover