R.I.P. Patterson

Major_golf

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Scott in person and to me I feel he's one of the nicest guys outside of cr Internet. Def a good bro and I'd help him out in any way I could and he'd do the same for other people. Yes, he's a lil sketchy in the moderator department but besides that he's a good friend. Enough of me white knighting Scott. Lol

Back to bashing. Scott you're a worthless bitch :gabe:

Always posted by guys who don't know me. Okay cool, stay in your holes guys. This stuff just makes me want to act really stupid on here. :gabe:

Like, as in, more stupid than you already act?

You keep telling us that you are the same on here as you are out and about, and then you come back with "You guys don't know me". So, which is it? Are you REALLY the same dude all the time (Not likely), or are you just like every other degenerate that surfs CR?

Playing down to your level, allow me to break this down for you in a "choose your own adventure book" style. If it is the latter, than let me amend my statement to read "Cordell acts like a whiny douche on CR, but he may be a decent dude IRL". If it is the former, then my statement would more accurately be read "Cordell IS a whiny douche."

Keep it real, bruh.:dumb:

I simultaneously loved and abhored the choose your own adventure books. I'd buy those bitches like hotcakes whenever the book fair would roll around, feverishly read them, and then invariably end up looking like this - :fuuuu: - every time I manage to die by choosing the wrong fucking thing.

I simultaneously loved and abhored the choose your own adventure books. I'd buy those bitches like hotcakes whenever the book fair would roll around, feverishly read them, and then invariably end up looking like this - :fuuuu: - every time I manage to die by choosing the wrong fucking thing.

Those books were awesome. Life lessons at a young age.

Like, as in, more stupid than you already act?

You keep telling us that you are the same on here as you are out and about, and then you come back with "You guys don't know me". So, which is it? Are you REALLY the same dude all the time (Not likely), or are you just like every other degenerate that surfs CR?

Playing down to your level, allow me to break this down for you in a "choose your own adventure book" style. If it is the latter, than let me amend my statement to read "Cordell acts like a whiny douche on CR, but he may be a decent dude IRL". If it is the former, then my statement would more accurately be read "Cordell IS a whiny douche."

Keep it real, bruh.:dumb:

So despite your intentions with this post I just want to say that my dry sense of humor doesn't come across when I post. I think that once people are around me to know how I actually act my post make much more sense.

Do I post very serious quite often? Yes.

Do I post retarded bullshit when I think its funny? Yes.

Does it all run together and confuse those of you who don't know my personality? Apparently.

Sam is one who thought I was a fucking tool before he met me, and he doesn't mind when I'm around, of course maybe he has a different veiw because I know what I'm doing around cars, and its funny to watch me try and dig race.

So despite your intentions with this post I just want to say that my dry sense of humor doesn't come across when I post. I think that once people are around me to know how I actually act my post make much more sense.

Does it all run together and confuse those of you who don't know my personality? Apparently.

Sam is one who thought I was a fucking tool before he met me, and he doesn't mind when I'm around, of course maybe he has a different veiw because I know what I'm doing around cars, and its funny to watch me try and dig race.

You had me at Ginger humping. It's disturbing and pleasant all in one motion.

Dude I really don't give a shit at this point, I just don't see why making bullshit childish name calling directly at me is a "cool thing to do". I still don't see you doing to my face, and its the internet warrior persona that you have going that is annoying.

THIS.

Shut up faggot your ruining my Patterson thread one more post about you and I'll report it

Loved those books, too. I would intentionally try to pick the shortest paths/quickest endings/wrong answer :p, then work my way back, saving the last 'path' (the one I believed would ultimately be the correct choice), as my final choice and then move on from there. I would do this for each "branch" of the story resulting in a fully read CYOA book, yet still allowing me to enjoy it for what it was.