My old DD

Clifford Automotive

Since everyones posting pictures of there new Daily Drivers, I wanted to post a picture of mine too!

Bought it March 8th!

2003 Mini Cooper

Perfect Black Interior

High Milage (Runs like a Top)

She had 17,000 in service records since new.

Not a Scratch on the Car

Payed 1500 for it!!! Couldn't beat that deal of a lifetime.

So here she is...

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/538534_10151406840080702_551970701_23453143_1540325934_n.jpg

Oh forgot to mention, a lady ran a red light last night and crushed it.

Yeah 1500! Lady in granville wanted 2k, so I drove it the next day after she dropped a flyer off. She told me a few things it "may" need, I played dumb confused driver and asked if 1500 would take it home. She poundered on it for a minute and was like okay I'll let it go for that.

I left smiling. Now I leave smiling again knowing what insurance will pay for the car!

No body was hurt. She tried playing the hurt game, saying I ran a red light and she needed to go to the hospital.

Witness stopped and stated she ran the light. So she got a the ticket and was taken to the hospital.

Doesn't this piss you off. Stupid ass bitch runs redlight then tries to blame it on the person SHE hit. I wish this was still the wild west in some ways n that you could just gun down scum like this right in the streets for this type of shit.