Ghost people

Sam1647545489

Bumping this to see if people still have an interest in checking out Blue Limestone Park and Austin Manor in Delaware. If so, let's find a date this month we can pretty much agree upon and I'll start to plan. What days and times work best for you?

I would be interested...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN - as long as I'm allowed to carry my new badboy of a flashlight with me (I think it'll put your mystical incandescent one to shame Doc!)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/knapp01-300x244.png

i'd love to come see this place. i work nights, but i do 3 12's including every other weekend.

Is Friday, Oct 26th or Saturday, Oct 27th a work shift for you?

Blue Limestone may be a difficult tour at night. We can do that at dusk (7 p.m. ?) and then come up the hill to Austin Manor. Another option would be to tour Austin Manor late (10 or 11 p.m.), then have someone familiar with Blue Limestone take you guys down there later (Christian, are you interested?). With my walking the way it is now, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to fumble around down at Blue Limestone at night.

Interest in combining this with eats at the infamous Hamburger Inn in Delaware?

Halloween is the worst time to see paranormal activity. Any "haunted" spot is now an attraction, which includes props, loud noises, lights, etc.. Best time to go is spring when things have been quiet for a while and the weather starts to warm up.

Halloween is the worst time to see paranormal activity. Any "haunted" spot is now an attraction, which includes props, loud noises, lights, etc.. Best time to go is spring when things have been quiet for a while and the weather starts to warm up.

The worst time to see paranormal activity is "anytime". Because it doesn't exist. That said, I am interested in going to these places to see the creepy settings.

Interested in your light... what did you get?

We need a flashlight subforum :)

I'm rocking this with several mods

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006QQUJ1M/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01

Mods include batteries and a resistor change on the driver. Medium is now as bright as high was before :) it is just about the most potent budget light you can get.

In some strange universe where 3800 lumens is brighter than 4100 lumens, your flashlight would be brighter than mine.

I suppose you have a faster car than mine, too. :dumb:

The light hits no where near the 3800 as advertised...

Until you start upping the amperage hitting the driver :)

MudHouse Mansion is a good place to break into... summer is better there is a Corn field to hide in.http://www.forgottenoh.com/Mudhouse/mudhouse2.jpg

http://www.forgottenoh.com/mudhouse.html

Also Look into The Ridges Insane Asylum in Athens- Cool stuff on Youtube. But its hard to break into and explore...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/8/9550938_dd925ec0c5.jpg

All of the pics of my civic are done in front of the ridges. Creepy place!

Here's a proposal: We meet Saturday, October 27th at 9 p.m. in Delaware, I bring you into Austin Manor for a building tour, afterwards those who wish to tour Blue Limestone Park may do so, survivors join the rest of us for a late dinner at the Hamburger Inn.

Let me know in this thread if this works or if another day would be better for you.

Here's a proposal: We meet Saturday, October 27th at 9 p.m. in Delaware, I bring you into Austin Manor for a building tour, afterwards those who wish to tour Blue Limestone Park may do so, survivors join the rest of us for a late dinner at the Hamburger Inn.

Let me know in this thread if this works or if another day would be better for you.

This sounds pretty neat!

Sounds great!

Bumping this to see if people still have an interest in checking out Blue Limestone Park and Austin Manor in Delaware. If so, let's find a date this month we can pretty much agree upon and I'll start to plan. What days and times work best for you?

This is why I love Doc. Always going out of his way to help/offer services/experiences with others. Kudos.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/knapp01-300x244.png

Is Friday, Oct 26th or Saturday, Oct 27th a work shift for you?

Blue Limestone may be a difficult tour at night. We can do that at dusk (7 p.m. ?) and then come up the hill to Austin Manor. Another option would be to tour Austin Manor late (10 or 11 p.m.), then have someone familiar with Blue Limestone take you guys down there later (Christian, are you interested?). With my walking the way it is now, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to fumble around down at Blue Limestone at night.

Interest in combining this with eats at the infamous Hamburger Inn in Delaware?

Bah! Hunting trip in WV! We're coming back the 27th. Hopefully I can make it.

In some strange universe where 3800 lumens is brighter than 4100 lumens, your flashlight would be brighter than mine.

I suppose you have a faster car than mine, too. :dumb:

Now I've seen everything bench raced.

:lolguy: