Johnny Bravo

Orion

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i shit you not, i work with some 50+ yr olds that try to get me to play WoW. they are truly some freakshows that i do not take pleasure in associating with.

Back when I smoked cigs out on the patio that group was always out there talking about making fun of noobs, braggin about their dps raising with their new armor-reducing weapon, etc.. and these guys are older than my parents.

Back when I smoked cigs out on the patio that group was always out there talking about making fun of noobs, braggin about their dps raising with their new armor-reducing weapon, etc.. and these guys are older than my parents.

yes. these phaggots rock WoW flags on their cubicles. and talk about the shit in the hallways.

Tilley Bravo in Junior High?

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata20/Image/interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_Geek-712146200907241531454206.jpg

Anyone else have to do a double take as they thought this really was DJ?

-Marc

Johnny's dreams in high school?

http://spoilerbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/beautygeek.jpg

You mean did I want to hook up with multiple attractive women in bikinis when I was in high school? I still do, you fucking troglodyte. You suck at insults.

jr high... he was through the awkward years by hs

maybe i was just way too cool to do these kinda of uncool games, but i would never hang out with the kids playing wow, d&d, pogs, bones, ect.... if you werent catching the football, talking to girls, or shooting hoops, i wouldnt even speak to you... so to think my hero was involved with these shannigans makes me sad....:cry:

WHY TILLEY FUCKING WHY

so tilley wasnt a raging nerd in hs??? i can still be friends with him?? almost had me nervous as fuck !!!!

Honestly, no, I was not a "nerd" in high school. For better or worse, I was considered "popular" in high school (whatever that means). Not that it really matters now, but I figured I'd clarify anyway.

P.S. I've always considered myself a bit of a nerd, insofar as I have a number of fairly diverse intellectual interests. Nerdiness in junior high got you laughed at; nerdiness as an adult (when paired with, say, some Rock N Republic jeans, Burberry colonge, and some hair product) will get you laid by women that consider themselves "intellectuals."