Chase hiring 11 people

phil

NAS I bet.

DING DING DING

Justin, GREGFACE said he knows where you sit, so we are going to come bug you to death either today or tomorrow. We are thinking about doing a chase/cr lunch at tilted kilt sometime just gotta find out when everyone goes to lunch

Are there any night time hours, or is it all daytime? Would they allow 4 10 hour days? Wouldn't matter what days. Reason I ask is my wife is a nurse and works 3 12's. She usually works the weekend and then picks up a weekday. If I could work 4 10's then we wouldn't have to find childcare for one day. Just curious.

Thanks.

Edited by CementHead

NAS is mostly daytime hours from what I've seen browsing the job board (Phil may have different information) but there are other positions here at the Polaris building that can schedule you exactly what you're looking for - mostly Debit Card Fraud Prevention and Claims, both of which are listed as "Risk Ops Analyst" on the job board.

NAS is mostly daytime hours from what I've seen browsing the job board (Phil may have different information) but there are other positions here at the Polaris building that can schedule you exactly what you're looking for - mostly Debit Card Fraud Prevention and Claims, both of which are listed as "Risk Ops Analyst" on the job board.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Someone please close this. I'm tired of getting pms from people. I'm not in hr, this was a one time thing. I was interviewing for our dept, not all of chase. If you are interested or a friend of yours in wanting a job at chase, go to chase.com, fill out an app, if your qualified they will call you.