Chase hiring 11 people

phil

I am looking for 11 people to hire in our dept here at chase at polaris. M-F full time, office job. We are a division of fraud prevention. What we do on a day to day basis, you will recieve accounts that you are to verifiy customers, business, and employees back round. it is very fast paced, but you are not micro managed. you are not on the phones, you are not dealing with customers directly.it is a behind the scenes kind of job. I can prolly get you an interview very quickly. what you have to do is create a profile at chase.com, the job is not on the website but i will get you all the info you need. i know this is kinda vague but i can answer any questions you have here or pm me

I was interested if able to post out early, but not for that pay. :lolguy:

are you at chase? i took a small pay cut at first to get over here, but i got a nice pay increase after 6 months being here. and i see greg face everyday

ive got a lot of emails about not being intrested in this job and wanting me to look for something else... im not a recruiter, im in charge of getting new hires in our dept and our dept only. if you are intrested in a specific job, please go to chase.com, enter a profile, and browse for a career that best suits you.

Where is this job located at? Which site? Is it on the site yet for Job Postings? Even are you saying you are making 40k+ plus before incentives in another department?

Is this a serious question??? All of these questions are answered in above posts.

Where is this job located at? Which site? Is it on the site yet for Job Postings? Even are you saying you are making 40k+ plus before incentives in another department?

Not like it was the first sentence of his first post or anything..

Is this a serious question??? All of these questions are answered in above posts.

Sorry didnt see it, but there are like 3 sites within a few miles.

TARD..... since you cant read, i heard the mcdonalds off morse and hamilton is hiring a burger technician....

not before, but im not gonna leave a job i like with decent bonus potential for a similar paying spot