So it begins, stores being looted by Trayvon protesters

Rustlestiltskin

the comments on that link piss me off to no end, i love the pro racist behind a keyboard, let most of those fuck be seen in public and not a peep would come from their mouths. oh and what a dumbass way to show your angry... THANKS TO THE SMALL GROUP "BLACK PEOPLE AGAIN LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF RETARDS WHO CANT READ THE NEWS AND DETERMINE WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN." smdh

Listen, i know your black. The way i look at things are not based on a persons color. I look at them based on groups. There are groups of (mostly) white people i cannot fucking stand (juggalos, nazis, gypsies, ect) that bring a bad rep to the white race. There are the same when it comes to black people. There are groups within the race that are reinforcing many negative stereotypes that have been holding the brotha down for far too long. If anything is gonna change, someone will need to get rid of the al sharptons and jessie jacskons. They do nothing but escalate the situations with incomplete facts in order to throw their names out there. Let me be the first to say, its complete bullshit. I don't see skin color as much as older generations and wish this would have never happened.

ps i would say this to your face phil, because its not being said with any malicious intent. its a simple observation.

Listen, i know your black. The way i look at things are not based on a persons color. I look at them based on groups. There are groups of (mostly) white people i cannot fucking stand (juggalos, nazis, gypsies, ect) that bring a bad rep to the white race. There are the same when it comes to black people. There are groups within the race that are reinforcing many negative stereotypes that have been holding the brotha down for far too long. If anything is gonna change, someone will need to get rid of the al sharptons and jessie jacskons. They do nothing but escalate the situations with incomplete facts in order to throw their names out there. Let me be the first to say, its complete bullshit. I don't see skin color as much as older generations and wish this would have never happened.

ps i would say this to your face phil, because its not being said with any malicious intent. its a simple observation.

see what you said isnt wrong, and that made sense. i just hate seeing people say shit like " figures those N(words) would do something like that" or "typical" like thats how all black people react to somthing like this. thats like me saying " makes complete sense" when i watch cops and see some white guy walking out of his 12,000 ranch with a bud light beater, and his girl has a black eye. that shit is annoying and you would think people are past that now, but they are not and its not GREGFACE. not GREGFACE at all

Phil, what I said about you sitting next to my girlfriend at dinner was not because you're black, it's because of where your dick has been.

i laughed so hard at that the other nite. cant wait to see u in april

My thoughts exactly Mike

So, It doesn't really look like much of anything was taken/destroyed, but I think I am missing the point as to what this protested? Like what was the point? Demonstrating what could have happened if they were mad? I am confused.