How would you SPEND it?

Avenger1647545502

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm laughing at everyone who would even consider opening a business or still working. If you could blow the interest on 180mill you're an idiot.

new idea, buy giant 500 gallon tank of bourbon and drown Minibro in it ( would be cheaper to do it in a 55 gallon drum cause we all know he would fit but I am all about theatrics.)

Most of you are thinking way to small for the amount of money that is at stake here. $50K/day in interest and some are talking about buying a house in Daytona, buy cars, paying off dept, etc. You could probably do all these things for yourself, your entire immediate family, close friends and still fly to the moon if you want.

Most of you are thinking way to small for the amount of money that is at stake here. 50K/day in interest and some are talking about buying a house in Daytona, buy cars, paying off dept, etc. You could probably do all these things for yourself, your entire immediate family, close friends and still fly to the moon if you want.

This...

new idea, buy giant 500 gallon tank of bourbon and drown Minibro in it ( would be cheaper to do it in a 55 gallon drum cause we all know he would fit but I am all about theatrics.)

Also, I would buy Stevie Smurf some platform shoes.

:fuckyeah:

KillJoy

Getting me drunk and building me up, you guise are great... :megusta:

i'm laughing at everyone who would even consider opening a business or still working. If you could blow the interest on 180mill you're an idiot.

I'd probably end up giving a lot of it to breast cancer research and local kids hockey organization for kids whose parents can't afford to let them play.

I'd probably have a huge pole barn with my own ice rink or build a huge basement with a rink down stairs. Plus buying majority ownership of the Blue Jackets wouldn't be cheap.

I actually have no plans to buy a ticket... anyone else? What is the difference besides like 100 Million more dollars, and waaay worst odds of winning?

I'd rather bank 2 mill with good odds I guess. Maybe I am missing something.

Pay off families/friends Debts including homes. Help Dave finish/update the shop I work at/Pay off his debts, I owe him more than I can re-pay sometimes.

Set up retirement. Donate to numerous organizations.

Buy acreage, with huge steel building. Perhaps set-up a road course race "resort" exclusively for friends/family.

Start filling steel building with cars.

Most of you are thinking way to small for the amount of money that is at stake here. $50K/day in interest and some are talking about buying a house in Daytona, buy cars, paying off dept, etc. You could probably do all these things for yourself, your entire immediate family, close friends and still fly to the moon if you want.

True story. If you scooped 250 mil, blew through 50 of it (let me know how that goes, bruh. Write a book or film a movie or some shit about it, for realz), and then just put the rest in an annuity or some kind of balanced growth fund, you could reasonably expect between a 5 and 10 percent return per year. That means your annual take would be between 10 and 20 mil. So, you would be paid like Peyton Manning. Folks talk shit about how MC Hammer blew through 30 mil and wrecked himself financially. You could almost do that EVERY YEAR and then wait for Jan 1 to hit the reset button. Sickness.

I would have fresh flowers delivered to my house daily. In my home, there would be a barbershop, and I would pay a barber to give me a hot towel treatment and warm foam straight razor shave every morning.

I would play video games constantly, hell, I might even DEVELOP video games that I think wouldn't suck.

I would sponsor shit. It would be the "Annual Kenny Adams CR Car Show Sponsored by DJ" At CState. I would spend a lot of time at camps for the needy and stuff, or trying to help folks through rehab (cause fuck drugs and alcohol).

I would get myself a G6. And whenever I wanted to go to chicago, I would fly in that bitch. "What? Party in Valpo? Be there in an hour..."

I might try to become a monority owner in a sports team. Something local. Maybe not anything awesome. Like the Clippers, or the Crew. After letting that interest build up for like 10 years, I would try and buy a team outright.

I would go to every fucking OSU football home game and sit in a badass suite with my dudes.

I would be sponteaneous as shit. Wife wants to see a black sand beach? Boom, G6 to that shit. My best friends son wants to meet Mickey? Blammo, off to Disney we go. Dad thinks that new Jag looks dope? Plop, how'd that new XK get in your dirveway?

I would buy one of those old converted missle silos out in montana as an escape home. Zombie apocalypse? Fire up the heli and go pick up my peeps, time to go underground. Guns, food, fuel. Stockpiles of that shit, no joke.

gotcha... so pretty similar odds, just a fvck ton of money.... i guess that is incentive enough

Yup, same odds of winning, but less odds that you will win it all. More than one ticket can hit, and in that case, the money is split.