I have to admit...

V8 Beast

I love Anthony! Sorry Tina but I cant keep this a secret any longer. His man musk gives me the power to get out of bed in the morning. His power over this forum gives me a raging stiffy. The way he dumps his heart and soul into everything keeps me coming back. When Im fapping into an athletic sock I think of our two mullet mobiles driving off into the sunset. Just like end of the classic Knight Rider television series starring The Hoff but with two more modern firebirds and us driving while somehow holding hands. It seems complicated but I dont question it because it feels right.

*Takes off flame suit. Im going in bare back

Goddamn this shit is gay!!

With that said, while you fantasize about living a pleasure filled life with mr green. Know that I am living your dream. Yeah, Tina is a decoy to distract cr from our true passion. You think he does this stuff for you Brian? You think he thinks of you the way you think of him? You think he cares about you the way he cares about me??? Drizzy drake voice argh! I'm the one and only, the solo solo, the ying to his yang. You just keep dreaming because I'm the one filling those Jewish cheeks with love. As a matter of fact, I'm posit this from his computer. Stay on the bench Jason terry, I'm the dirk nowitzki of Anthony's life.

Goddamn this shit is gay!!

With that said, while you fantasize about living a pleasure filled life with mr green. Know that I am living your dream. Yeah, Tina is a decoy to distract cr from our true passion. You think he does this stuff for you Brian? You think he thinks of you the way you think of him? You think he cares about you the way he cares about me??? Drizzy drake voice argh! I'm the one and only, the solo solo, the ying to his yang. You just keep dreaming because I'm the one filling those Jewish cheeks with love. As a matter of fact, I'm posit this from his computer. Stay on the bench Jason terry, I'm the dirk nowitzki of Anthony's life.

I may be on the bench, but its because Im the coach. What he has with you is lust. You serve a physical purpose and nothing more. I will be the wind beneath his wings while you are just a dick in the glory hole of his life.

Please allow me to pull a Phil on Phil and BC, we aren't friends cause I stole your man, man.

Anthony gives it to me freely, but I just use it and abuse it, I'm the awesome backwards Phil.

Anthony will never love you. He called me crying the night you bought your first miata, he said he'd never feel the same about you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Anthony will never love you. He called me crying the night you bought your first miata, he said he'd never feel the same about you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

:lolguy:

Guess he only likes hillbilly fags, not hairdresser fags.

I may be on the bench, but its because Im the coach. What he has with you is lust. You serve a physical purpose and nothing more. I will be the wind beneath his wings while you are just a dick in the glory hole of his life.

you are the mike brown of coaching. you are a figure head, im the kobe bryant, im the team, start to finish. you may have the "front power" but believe you me, im the reason that this ship doesnt sink. without me you are another bum ass coach. YOU NEED ME TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK. i wouldnt say your the wind, more like a mild gust. im not just a dick in the glory hole, im THE dick in the glory hole. know you role and shut your mouth.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/6778cd43.jpg

you are the mike brown of coaching. you are a figure head, im the kobe bryant, im the team, start to finish. you may have the "front power" but believe you me, im the reason that this ship doesnt sink. without me you are another bum ass coach. YOU NEED ME TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK. i wouldnt say your the wind, more like a mild gust. im not just a dick in the glory hole, im THE dick in the glory hole. know you role and shut your mouth.

He did say you were like Kobe. You shoot too much, too fast, and dont get the team involved....