Spot an F40

Forrest Gump 9

I was at my friend Dylan's car garage and Dylan's dad's buddy Chad has some of his cars in there. He also has a silver 599 GTO, a 328, & a F360 Spyder. Here's a picture of the F40: Ferrari F40 I have pictures of the entire garage here. And yeah, he's a retired Paratrooper. All of his cars have that on the plates.

from what I know he retired and started a company to furnish the Afghan war effort with translators. Government gave him a $750m contract. Not too hard to buy all that curb candy with a contract like that.

I sold him a FIAT to lend out to customers when their car is in the shop LOL.

That Countach had just been detailed when I visited the shop. Pictures do not do the paint justice, nor can they show off the porcelain-white interior.

That album also doesn't have his 360 and F430 race cars.

http://thestudio47.com/index.php/gallery/around-the-shop/

EDIT: Also, last time I was at the shop, they had a Carrera GT out front...for sale

I sold him a FIAT to lend out to customers when their car is in the shop LOL.

If I had a super car, left it at a shop for $$$$$ upgrades and they gave me a FIAT 500 as a loaner I would ghost ride that bitch straight into the Santa Maria replica downtown. I would then get up off of the ground after having barrel rolled out of the moving car, dust off my shoulders and step into one of my other cars which is also 100x better/faster than a FIAT 500. Then I would drive straight to Columbus Commons where there was a stage setup with thousands of people cheering to accept my key to the city from Mayor Coleman for taking care of that ugly ass boat and making our roads safer due to 1 less FIAT 500.

If I had a super car, left it at a shop for $$$$$ upgrades and they gave me a FIAT 500 as a loaner I would ghost ride that bitch straight into the Santa Maria replica downtown. I would then get up off of the ground after having barrel rolled out of the moving car, dust off my shoulders and step into one of my other cars which is also 100x better/faster than a FIAT 500. Then I would drive straight to Columbus Commons where there was a stage setup with thousands of people cheering to accept my key to the city from Mayor Coleman for taking care of that ugly ass boat and making our roads safer due to 1 less FIAT 500.

Strangely enough, that loaner has brought in a few buyers who never would've known about FIAT :lolguy: