Spot an F40

Forrest Gump 9

Spotted an Ferrari F40!!

Today around 7 o'clock on Grandview Ave, in front of Spagio. I got stuck behind him all the way to I-670. Damn, that thing sound wicked. You can see the twin ic thru the rear glass. You can hear the turbos whistling and waste gates working. Sick sick car. I can't believe there's such a car here in Cbus.

Oh yeah, vanity plate with paratrooper.

The other one is owned by the Evans family of Evans automotive. Used to see that one around westerville all the time.

Yes that is the one. I forgot the company. The condition of the paint on that one is crap too, and he won't drop the coin to get it properly corrected. :fuuuu:

What a waste.

Yes that is the one. I forgot the company. The condition of the paint on that one is crap too, and he won't drop the coin to get it properly corrected. :fuuuu:

What a waste.

You'd think getting a good paintjob would be nothing compared to the horrid regular maintenance on an F40.

What a waste.

ha...as is the condition of 95% of Ferrari's on the road these days including the new ones right off the assembly line. The factory f's up most of them in final inspection "fixing" paint flaws by adding in sanding marks and leaving holograms all over them.

What a waste.

Yeah, sounds like he'd rather enjoy it by DRIVING it, instead of letting it sit under a dust cover in a garage. That IS just silly....

Evans raced me a long time ago in his on 161. I had a 600 at the time. As he blasted by me and began to slow down the sumbitch blew flames out the exhaust.

Later he tried that same thing in a Ford GT on 670 with a little girl in the passenger seat..Red one, white stripes. I then had a 1000 and that GT was toast!

I was at my friend Dylan's car garage and Dylan's dad's buddy Chad has some of his cars in there. He also has a silver 599 GTO, a 328, & a F360 Spyder. Here's a picture of the F40: Ferrari F40 I have pictures of the entire garage here. And yeah, he's a retired Paratrooper. All of his cars have that on the plates.

I believe Ferrari purposely put the least amount of paint on those cars to keep it as light as possible, remember seeing them at shows before thinking the paint was terrible on them. You can almost see through the paint.

Also the interiors are terrible on them too, but the car is badass.

i like the f-40, the 328, the old countash, and the delorean. wish i had the money for a collection like that :fa:

No doubt! The Gallardo's are nice too, lol. That DeLorean has only 7,000 miles on it. They also have a bunch of other cars in their separate garages that I didn't take pictures of.

They have an illegal racing Supra, an Aston Martin, pacers, a Roush Mustang, and a ton of others. I'll take pictures of those whenever I go next.

Edited by Brendon