Women driverz LOL

schmuckingham

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol reminds me of the Philippines when I first got there it was insane i always wondered how people never got hit on the motorcycles with all of them going on the center line. But then again they didnt pay attention to the lanes and made their own

Guess I'll play devil's advocate here. He clearly kicks her car before she tries to run him down. Now, I don't know what was said beforehand, but if you kick and damage someone's car, you should be prepared for however that person retaliates. Given only the evidence seen here in the video, that guy was a pussy for kicking the car in the first place, especially a woman's.

Guess I'll play devil's advocate here. He clearly kicks her car before she tries to run him down. Now, I don't know what was said beforehand, but if you kick and damage someone's car, you should be prepared for however that person retaliates. Given only the evidence seen here in the video, that guy was a pussy for kicking the car in the first place, especially a woman's.

maybe he was lane splitting, she didn't like it. tried to cut him off or hit his bike first?

i remember my mom did it to a motorcyclist when he tried to lane split when i was a teenager. i was so pissed at her.

Her car is pretty much over the line and angled in. Looks like she tried to block him from lane splitting. He complained, she acted like a bitch, and he kicked her car.

Then she proceeded to try and KILL him by crushing him with her car. A scuffed fender is not justification for someone's death. After trying to pin him against another car and failing, she tries to run him over again when he approaches her car. And when he ends up on her hood, she tries to crush him AGAIN against a light pole.

That's THREE attempts at murder. I hope he lawyers up and gets her ass put in jail for a long time.

Her car is pretty much over the line and angled in. Looks like she tried to block him from lane splitting. He complained, she acted like a bitch, and he kicked her car.

Then she proceeded to try and KILL him by crushing him with her car. A scuffed fender is not justification for someone's death. After trying to pin him against another car and failing, she tries to run him over again when he approaches her car. And when he ends up on her hood, she tries to crush him AGAIN against a light pole.

That's THREE attempts at murder. I hope he lawyers up and gets her ass put in jail for a long time.

I'm not saying she doesn't overreact, however, maybe next time he won't act out physically and JUST SIMPLY MOVE. He is on a motorcycle, after all. Also, it can't be ruled out, at that point the woman may've been hysterical and frightened. A man just kicked her car and then approached her in anger and with unknown intentions. I'm just saying, don't be fuckin suprised when someone kicks up a level. lol

On the same token, I bet she doesn't get aggressive with her car again or run her mouth, if that was the case. haha

I'm glad you see it that way too. Again, not knowing the details but I'm on the side of saying good for her. I LOL when she knocked his ass over. :gabe:

I'm not saying she doesn't overreact, however, maybe next time he won't act out physically and JUST SIMPLY MOVE.

exactly. he's all butt hurt because he kicked her car and she then showed him how to fucking do it. props to the SUV. two wrongs don't make a right but man up and take your ass whooping like a man. kick a car and that car just might bite your ass. pick up your crotch rocket and humility and walk away. calling the cops is pussing out on something like this when you were the one starting it.

He is on a motorcycle, after all. Also, it can't be ruled out, at that point the woman may've been hysterical and frightened. A man just kicked her car and then approached her in anger and with unknown intentions. I'm just saying, don't be fuckin suprised when someone kicks up a level. lol
I'm with you. " He scared me officer, I jumped, my SUV hit him by accident, he then physically came after me and I was in fear and tried to drive off."

On the same token, I bet she doesn't get aggressive with her car again or run her mouth, if that was the case. haha
Me thinks next time she'll do it right. I would give it a thumbs up vid if it were on live leak instead showing her run him over.

I want to choke you because of your da bullshit. There's an article stating she started it and all witnesses agreed. I absolutely cannot believe how many people are serious about her being in the right and talking shit about bikers on that website.

I'm with Dover, would've been 99 red balloons-esque on the inside of that mechacunts car.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/03/angry-woman-crashes-motorcyclist-during.html

EDIT: I might just have to kick some CR members fenders and see if the balls lie between their legs or in their mouth like so many other e-thugs on that video site :gabe:

That guy is a mother fucking saint. He got inside her car and took the keys out of the ignition and walked away. If I got my upper half inside that car in juggernaut mode I would have smashed face and choked her the fuck out for trying to murder me.

Guess I'll agree to disagree. It's pretty apparent she initiated by trying to squeeze him with her car. If she hadn't tried to play cop and then escalate the situation when he complained, none of this would have happened.

This is why I don't give a shit if someone tailgates me. I just pull over and let them pass because I know I will likely never see their ass again for the rest of my life. If only it were that easy to make other annoyances in life disappear so completely.

I want to choke you because of your da bullshit. There's an article stating she started it and all witnesses agreed. I absolutely cannot believe how many people are serious about her being in the right and talking shit about bikers on that website.

I'm with Dover, would've been 99 red balloons-esque on the inside of that mechacunts car.

Because of my "da bullshit". wtf is that, anyway? lol Reread my post until you understand simple English. Not everyone read the damn article and as I stated, given the only evidence presented in this thread article, my statements are perfectly acceptable and understandable.

BTW, just because someone initiates being a dick does it make you right escalating to such an extent. Being they were both adults, someone should've taken 'the high ground' before it got that out of hand. Im guessing you're not the type to think logically in a situation like that.

What she did should put her in jail. He obviously tried to ride between two cars and the bitch wasn't having any of it. He kicked her car, and she freaked the fuck out. Hang her.

Because of my "da bullshit". wtf is that, anyway? lol Reread my post until you understand simple English. Not everyone read the damn article and as I stated, given the only evidence presented in this thread article, my statements are perfectly acceptable and understandable.

BTW, just because someone initiates being a dick does it make you right escalating to such an extent. Being they were both adults, someone should've taken 'the high ground' before it got that out of hand. Im guessing you're not the type to think logically in a situation like that.

I guess I'm not. da - devils advocate. :gabe:

You kick my car, I'm going to fuck you up.

You get out of your car and come at me and I have reason to suspect you could do me or anyone in my car grave bodily harm, and I can't reasonably distance myself from you or get out of the car to defend myself, I'm shooting you or running you the fuck over.

Please explain to me how I'm wrong.

You kick my car, I'm going to fuck you up.

You get out of your car and come at me and I have reason to suspect you could do me or anyone in my car grave bodily harm, and I can't reasonably distance myself from you or get out of the car to defend myself, I'm shooting you or running you the fuck over.

Please explain to me how I'm wrong.

First off, you wouldn't have tried to block him in and not let him get between you and the other car, or would you?

If so, you deserve your car to be kicked.