Anyone rent or know someone who is renting out a house?

IWannaGoFast

Anyone renting or know someone renting out a house? The GF and I are looking for a place 2+ bedrooms $800 or less a month. Enough space for a truck, 1-3 cars, and possibly a motorcycle. 1-2 of the cars and the bike can possibly go to storage but I would love whomever long time if they had a big driveway and a 2 or 2.5 car garage. Fairly open on location but I do work on Polaris and the misses works in Westerville... If you have seen or heard of something or know someone please let me know. I would be more than happy to reward you with beer...

Check out the Lewis Center area, unless you want to me even closer to Polaris. I know it is showing you are in Lewis Center, but not sure where you are. I love it and my house has a deep two car garage and so do most of the others in my area.

North columbus has a bunch of houses for rent.

Where are you talking about? There's next to nothing north (unless you mean NE near Morse Rd and that's shit) that'll match his criteria.

We have been looking for a 3 bedroom with a yard and at least a 1car garage for 950 or less and it's been almost impossible. If you wanna crank that up to over a 1k a month it's not so much a problem, but at that point, it's almost cheaper to buy.

Shitloads of places for rent in east, se, and sw cbus. All those are far too much of a commute to for her and I or are in shit areas.

Where are you talking about? There's next to nothing north (unless you mean NE near Morse Rd and that's shit) that'll match his criteria.

We have been looking for a 3 bedroom with a yard and at least a 1car garage for 950 or less and it's been almost impossible. If you wanna crank that up to over a 1k a month it's not so much a problem, but at that point, it's almost cheaper to buy.

Shitloads of places for rent in east, se, and sw cbus. All those are far too much of a commute to for her and I or are in shit areas.

south of morse chief. north broadway, hudson, weber, some of the exits to jump off on. Depending on how close you stay to the freeway just depends on how shitty the area is.

south of morse chief. north broadway, hudson, weber, some of the exits to jump off on. Depending on how close you stay to the freeway just depends on how shitty the area is.

South of Morse Rd. isn't really north Columbus. And I'm not a chief. I'm the fucking boss.