Dozzers Garage

Patterson

As a few of you have figured out I purchased Clay's Chevy (Cleetus). Since that name is pretty much under Copyright for Clay his new name is Hector. That name seems to carry over to all my Trucks so there suck it fatties.

Anyhoo, Hector needed a Injector pump, the one on there was leaking pretty good. I looked around for pumps, read up on how to do it. Not something I wanted any part of. And being the self proclaimed Godwrench I usually can work on most anything out there. I dropped Bill a PM about it, we talked and I felt confident enough to have him do the job. Dropped off the truck and the pump yesterday, and picked it up today. Needless to say Bill and his "partner" :gabe: did an excellent job on Hector, and he's running flawlessly.

In closing for the TL;DR types:

Dozzer did a great job

Great pricing

He should have a Mullett

More than a little ghey

Take your trucks or what ever there. He'll take good care of you.

http://www.dozzersgarage.com/

You finally get one joe?

No. The plans are all made though. I have no room for another toy right now. So this build is on hold until I'm settled and back in the states. I keep an eye on them every other week. Can't wait to do the build though. This will be a subtle bad ass. One of those; "in case of emergancy, break glass". I have the plate picked out already. Doing a 4" lift, with wheels and tires to fill it out. Power will be, bolt ons + tune that is adjustable. Towing in mind, with the abilaty to deep water ford and be able to cross rough terrain.

And a .50 Cal mount.

As a few of you have figured out I purchased Clay's Chevy (Cleetus). Since that name is pretty much under Copyright for Clay his new name is Hector. That name seems to carry over to all my Trucks so there suck it fatties.

Anyhoo, Hector needed a Injector pump, the one on there was leaking pretty good. I looked around for pumps, read up on how to do it. Not something I wanted any part of. And being the self proclaimed Godwrench I usually can work on most anything out there. I dropped Bill a PM about it, we talked and I felt confident enough to have him do the job. Dropped off the truck and the pump yesterday, and picked it up today. Needless to say Bill and his "partner" :gabe: did an excellent job on Hector, and he's running flawlessly.

In closing for the TL;DR types:

Dozzer did a great job

Great pricing

He should have a Mullett

More than a little ghey

Take your trucks or what ever there. He'll take good care of you.

http://www.dozzersgarage.com/

Thanks Sir... Hector put up a little fight, but eventually submitted.. Just like the way you did.. I'm still confused about this Dutch rutter discount you were trying to propose to me.. Thanks again for the business. Need anything else stop on by.

No. The plans are all made though. I have no room for another toy right now. So this build is on hold until I'm settled and back in the states. I keep an eye on them every other week. Can't wait to do the build though. This will be a subtle bad ass. One of those; "in case of emergancy, break glass". I have the plate picked out already. Doing a 4" lift, with wheels and tires to fill it out. Power will be, bolt ons + tune that is adjustable. Towing in mind, with the abilaty to deep water ford and be able to cross rough terrain.

And a .50 Cal mount.

There are a lot of options out there. I would need to know what you will do with the truck and what you expect out of it. I can get you set up. :fuckyeah:

There are a lot of options out there. I would need to know what you will do with the truck and what you expect out of it. I can get you set up. :fuckyeah:

How up to date is your security clearance from the Marines? This will be my war wagon. Put your head there, and that's where it's going. Exacts will only come when the build can start. But, we will talk. Glad to hear your shop is up and running.

How up to date is your security clearance from the Marines? This will be my war wagon. Put your head there, and that's where it's going. Exacts will only come when the build can start. But, we will talk. Glad to hear your shop is up and running.

Thanks. My security clearance had gone to the way of the dodo many moons ago. If you want to take it that far a mechanical injection conversion would have to be done. EMP's will kill its electronics. When you're ready we can go over the particulars. Sounds like a fun build.