National Trails 4/1

01WS6

I went, I raced, I broke my anti roll bar on the first launch. Oh well, I'll have it welded back tomorrow night. Car still went 10.64 @ 126MPH with a horrid 1.56 60ft. Was hoping to play with suspension a lil bit and stop spinning out of the hole. I reckon I'll do that on 4/20.

Awkward beetle launches were funny.

:dumb:

Yup, I'll have to do some reading and find out how the guys oversea's launch these things. For starters, lowering air pressure and not just dropping the clutch would help certainly, but I don't really care that much. :fa:

:dumb:

Yup, I'll have to do some reading and find out how the guys oversea's launch these things. For starters, lowering air pressure and not just dropping the clutch would help certainly, but I don't really care that much. :fa:

i see, in your future . . . clutch smoke.

That blue Malibu is a piece of chit. Last year they were parked next to me on Wednesdays and I swear all they ever did was rev the piss out of it. One night they were revving it so high it blew the belts off of it. I guess thier generic Blizzac's just couldn't handle all that raw power yesterday once they were coated in ATF.