Who has the fastest car here

Guest RickPalmore

Just got off the phone with Rick palmore(the real one). He said that he didn't make this name. He said he met koolrayz at one of the last Milan days.. Someone made this name up to talk shit to you guys. Hes at a family function for the night and will get on here tomorrow and make a real name. Iceman is not Rick either. His mustang has been 7:80 at 180ish before he put it on radials. He is in no way a grudge or a street racer. Koolrayz should be able to back me on this. just another gear head that loves to go fast.

Just got off the phone with Rick palmore(the real one). He said that he didn't make this name. He said he met koolrayz at one of the last Milan days.. Someone made this name up to talk shit to you guys. Hes at a family function for the night and will get on here tomorrow and make a real name. Iceman is not Rick either. His mustang has been 7:80 at 180ish before he put it on radials. He is in no way a grudge or a street racer. Koolrayz should be able to back me on this. just another gear head that loves to go fast.

Just banned this bitch who made this fake name. If you know who did this let me know peas and carrots....