Pelotonia 2012

evan9381

Thanks guys...we had a 22.0 average on the first 25mi...we had someone to take a pic right after the 37mi stop i had to call to say "hey, hurry up and get there because we're flying"...one of my buddies i rode with, his buddy was one of the first to finish, if not THE first, did like 4:15:00 via reynolds. I think thats like a 23-24avg

idk if i would go that far...i guess it all depends on the training you put in. we actually did a training ride 2 weeks ago and hit a bunch of those same hills, so i knew what to expect. i definitely wouldn't classify it as an "easy" ride though :p

here's my info, and you can click the graph at the bottom and also show speed/elevation/heart rate/cadence/temperature. there were a couple hills that hurt, but i only went over my max HR (185) once, ALL DAY. in part because it was cooler out, we had big groups to draft, and we weren't going balls to the wall. we were pushing, but i think a few of us had a little more in us, but we wanted to keep our group of 7 or 8 together.

http://ridewithgps.com/trips/842779