Hi all

rsmoove

My name is Rich, and I'm new to the site. I've always been interested in motorsports, so my friend at work told me I should check this site out. I would love to find out about some local racing going on.

Looking forward to talking with you all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

I see what you're doing there.

OP: eh nevermind

+1 for Steve

-1 for Noob

Woo. I see they don't call this The Oven for nothin! But anyway I don't have a camera right now, so I'm gonna withdraw until I can get my shiznit together and come correct.

Nice cat balls by the way. ;)

Have a good season guys.

CR is fucking retarded. Maybe an admin with half a brain will figure out how retarded the admissions process is and will give this guy/kid a chance anyway.

New fella, CR's morons have reviewed your application and rendered a stupid decision. In order to appeal their stupid decision, please provide an addendum answering the following two questions:

1. Given the state of the internet, especially stupid car forums, why do you think CR is the right site for you to join?

2. In your personal statement you noted that you want to find out more about local racing. What specifically do you want to learn and why?

Situation 1:

Noob- "Hi, I'm an obvious fucktard, but I posted pctures of my shitty vehicle!"

CR- "OMG you're so awesome because you satisfied our bird-like need to see shiny things! You're going to fit in so well around here, please disregard anyone with a brain who calls you out on being an obvious waste of space. Love ya lots, signed CR."

Situation 2:

Noob- "My name is ___, and I'm new to the site. I've always been interested in motorsports, so my friend at work told me I should check this site out. I would love to find out about some local racing going on.

Looking forward to talking with you all."

CR- "Fucking tard, don't you know how to post pictures? I don't care if you want to learn and are new to this whole thing, you're a fucking tard. If you don't show me some shiny shit, I will neg rep you. Fuck off, moran."

CR is fucking retarded. Maybe an admin with half a brain will figure out how retarded the admissions process is and will give this guy/kid a chance anyway.

New fella, CR's morons have reviewed your application and rendered a stupid decision. In order to appeal their stupid decision, please provide an addendum answering the following two questions:

1. Given the state of the internet, especially stupid car forums, why do you think CR is the right site for you to join?

2. In your personal statement you noted that you want to find out more about local racing. What specifically do you want to learn and why?

Situation 1:

CR- "OMG you're so awesome because you satisfied our bird-like need to see shiny things! You're going to fit in so well around here, please disregard anyone with a brain who calls you out on being an obvious waste of space. Love ya lots, signed CR."

Situation 2:

Noob- "My name is ___, and I'm new to the site. I've always been interested in motorsports, so my friend at work told me I should check this site out. I would love to find out about some local racing going on.

CR- "Fucking tard, don't you know how to post pictures? I don't care if you want to learn and are new to this whole thing, you're a fucking tard. If you don't show me some shiny shit, I will neg rep you. Fuck off, moran."

Problem:gabe:

People did not like my idea on how to fix the oven, so this is what we have to deal with.

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

9/10 noobs who make it out of the oven never post again.

This.

Lol at Hal, what makes Hal think any of us beleive his rant? Telling noobs to go off themselves, and blasting rules at them, just so Hal can post bullshit like this. I don't buy it, Hal LOL!