Cars and Coffee - 4/7/12

zeitgeist57

Was at easton at 815... No one was there. Then went to C&C and no one was there

There were several of us there at 830. Did you go to the old side of the lot? Everyone parks over by champs and closer to the theater due to the larger amount of cars.

Really? Care to elaborate for the rest of the class??

On 270 he did a pull past me and there was a decent amount of smoke coming out of the exhaust. Then on 315 a few hundred feet in front of me and Rocky all of a sudden HUGE smoke clouds covered the highway.

He limped to the side while a bunch of others pulled over to help. Supposedly it was a good amount of damage with parts flying all over. I didn't stop because it was a cluster at that point.

Yeah thank you for the rod in my bumper.

Yeah, that shit was nuts! Irregardless, a good showing and good seeing everyone again. It was a little warmer then I was expecting too.

Jones, sorry I didn't get a chance to gawk at your Volkswagon Beetle-RS, I was talking autocross with a few folks pretty much the entire morning! Nonetheless, sweet ride, and nice to meet you. That thing hauled ass from the berm where we inspected the damage on the G! But still,

ALDI LOL