Transformers...

fusion

I was expecting only an OK movie and it may be the best movie i see this summer. Definitely THE summer action flick. My wife didn't even want to go, ended up loving it and was talking about it still this morning.

Saw Transformers yesterday. Completely awesome. It was DA SHIT!!!! Can't wait for the DVD, although I'll probably see it again in the theaters. I am a HUGE Transformers fan and had high expectations for the movie. I just KNEW they'd find a way to screw it up. But Jerry Brukheimer (sp?) and Michael Bay worked their magic and made an awesome film. Completely awesome from start to finish.

axxo usually only puts actual dvd rips online. until the dvd comes out you gotta look for decent cam copies of it. its a little annoying a first with the sound not being so full and the screen looks kinda faded, but then you see so many cam vids you just thank your lucky stars you didnt actually pay to see any of those movies.

The ones i get aint video taped... strait downlowed... And ony $5... I aint paid to see a movie in a therater in about 12 years,, i like my money to much to hand it over to the movie man at what they charge... NOOOOOOOO Wayyyy....... Oh yea i dont pay for my music either.....