Buck.. get in here you fluffy guy I want to fuck

2pointslow

Was this for your huge ass picturem

I would have done it had I seen it in the parking lot sections. There are rules about sigs being a certain size..yours was huge...I don't see the problem?

Now if its not in regards to the sig then ignore me and carry on :lol:

Was this for your huge ass picturem

I would have done it had I seen it in the parking lot sections. There are rules about sigs being a certain size..yours was huge...I don't see the problem?

Now if its not in regards to the sig then ignore me and carry on :lol:

no its the sig, a simple "hey, your sig is too big get rid of it" would have been just fine.

The basic synopsis revolves around journalist Raoul Duke, and his attorney, Dr. Gonzo , as they arrive in 1970s Las Vegas to report on the Mint 400 motorcycle race. However, they soon abandon their work and begin experimenting with a variety of recreational drugs, such as LSD, ether, cocaine, alcohol, mescaline, and cannabis. This leads to a series of bizarre hallucinogenic trips, during which they destroy hotel rooms, wreck cars, and have visions of anthropomorphic desert animals, all the while ruminating on the decline of culture in a city of insanity.

The basic synopsis revolves around journalist Raoul Duke, and his attorney, Dr. Gonzo , as they arrive in 1970s Las Vegas to report on the Mint 400 motorcycle race. However, they soon abandon their work and begin experimenting with a variety of recreational drugs, such as LSD, ether, cocaine, alcohol, mescaline, and cannabis. This leads to a series of bizarre hallucinogenic trips, during which they destroy hotel rooms, wreck cars, and have visions of anthropomorphic desert animals, all the while ruminating on the decline of culture in a city of insanity.

:lolguy:

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/IMAG0068-1.jpg

get a life fagot, stop crying about the mods infracting you... news FLASH.... ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET, GET A LIFE.

oh and take your car down and put up the car you own...... ford escape.... your balls were removed and given to a woman who cant even get into the bars without help.

get a life fagot, stop crying about the mods infracting you... news FLASH.... ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET, GET A LIFE.

oh and take your car down and put up the car you own...... ford escape.... your balls were removed and given to a woman who cant even get into the bars without help.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/49b20865.jpg

My balls are still fully intact, don't worry about me my dude.

My balls are still fully intact, don't worry about me my dude.

get over it.... oh wait, its to tall aint it...#lilguyproblems

do you and srt paul share the same jar of former balls? or do you get your own?

I still have my own, i carry them in a draw string bag.

well atleast you have the lil things in tact. too bad it had to get to this point, i used to have a friend named steve, he was fun, we hung out, he had a fun car, guns, and freedom. now i dont even know who this guy is. must have died with his man card