Sketchy racing

phil

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to be out in canal or somewhere where you can go out back roads and take care of business.

Agreed, plus its close to home for me. I know the guys at oreilly on brice have been cool in the past about hanging out there.

Needs to be out in canal or somewhere where you can go out back roads and take care of business.

Wouldn't that require the use of two lanes roads where it could be increasingly more dangerous compared to the use of highway? The back roads aren't not the best of shape (weird curvature of the road, potholes, roadkill, joggers, etc)

Wouldn't that require the use of two lanes roads where it could be increasingly more dangerous compared to the use of highway? The back roads aren't not the best of shape (weird curvature of the road, potholes, roadkill, joggers, etc)

Vagina.... if you know how to drive your fine

Hell me and a certain red gti did 160 plus (me on a bike) Racing eachother on the two lane road across alum creek bridge :lol: man up

Vagina.... if you know how to drive your fine

Hell me and a certain red gti did 160 plus (me on a bike) Racing eachother on the two lane road across alum creek bridge :lol: man up

Coming from the guy who won't be racing anytime soon.

Some roads are not going to work, but I've raced on some pretty narrow roads. Got my ass kicked by a certain BMW on an awefully narrow road in the city.

Phil and I have had this conversation before. Looks like you need a trip to Menards in Massillon son! lol

Fuck them coming up here anymore everyones forgot how much fun it is to just go out and run. Now we have hot heads who "think" there cars are fast but won't show it cause there afraid of being beat.

Phil gonna text you soon about a new crew from Y-Town area I met last night...

Fuck them coming up here anymore everyones forgot how much fun it is to just go out and run. Now we have hot heads who "think" there cars are fast but won't show it cause there afraid of being beat.

Thats what i wish people didnt do. Who gives a shit if you win by a fender, a car length, or get beat by a bus length. Its all about just having fun.

Last time I went to Y-town I saw some guy get blasted with a shotgun.

Thats what i wish people didnt do. Who gives a shit if you win by a fender, a car length, or get beat by a bus length. Its all about just having fun.

Thats what most of us agree on but its not that easy anymore. Use to be like that many years ago up here but then certain people's egos grew with the horsepower they put into there cars.

Fuck you Steve , I have a new Saturday buddy and it's Chris. See u tools on sat.

:fuckyeah:

Thats what most of us agree on but its not that easy anymore. Use to be like that many years ago up here but then certain people's egos grew with the horsepower they put into there cars.

I just want to get away from all the rice/highschoolers at HD and just go cruise and shit with people that want too. Standing in a parking lot SUCKS ass, id rather spend $20-30 on gas and go cruise with people than sit in a parking lot like a mile from my house. My car doesnt even warm up by the time i get to home depo and i let it idle for a few minutes before i go anywhere everytime i start it.

unlike you i come out of my shell, my friends told me they were up there, but by the time i got out there they were gone. i dont mind talking to people idk, thats how you meet new people. ive met more people racing that im actually good friends with than you have in your phone.

i deal in quality not quantity.

go back to drinking 20% cruzan rum and playing tummy sticks with leigh

I just want to get away from all the rice/highschoolers at HD and just go cruise and shit with people that want too. Standing in a parking lot SUCKS ass, id rather spend $20-30 on gas and go cruise with people than sit in a parking lot like a mile from my house. My car doesnt even warm up by the time i get to home depo and i let it idle for a few minutes before i go anywhere everytime i start it.

I have to agree with ya. I enjoy cruising as long there is some friendly pulls and photo ops. I enjoy photography even though I'm a shitty photographer.

Maybe some twisties too for those cars who can turn.

I have to agree with ya. I enjoy cruising as long there is some friendly pulls and photo ops. I enjoy photography even though I'm a shitty photographer.

Maybe some twisties too for those cars who can turn.

Exactly. Maybe this coming weekend we could meet up at Doc's place to avoid all the ricers, then from there go out and cruise/take some pics/whatever?

i deal in quality not quantity.

go back to drinking 20% cruzan rum and playing tummy sticks with leigh

Your a keyboard warrior who when seen out in public hides in a shell and speaks less than a Muslim woman in a group of men. At no point have you come out drinking with us and made it known you were there. Your a shadow, the day I see you out engaging in an actual conversation with people I'll be more shocked than 16 year old girl hitting a deer.

Exactly. Maybe this coming weekend we could meet up at Doc's place to avoid all the ricers, then from there go out and cruise/take some pics/whatever?

U two need a room. Learn to troll the ricers, I have fun doing that. Just listening to them talk is hilarious.

Your a keyboard warrior who when seen out in public hides in a shell and speaks less than a Muslim woman in a group of men. At no point have you come out drinking with us and made it known you were there. Your a shadow, the day I see you out engaging in an actual conversation with people I'll be more shocked than 16 year old girl hitting a deer.

Ill come out w you clowns sometime. I am generally busy doing grown up things like not trying to plex on 16 yr olds in a home depot parking lot.