Heat/ Sound deadening

Buckeye1647545503

Ok so the car I am taking on power tour (to Texas and back)this year is a black on black with no ac (I know genius move) Anyway I am looking to do things to make it suck a little as possible. SO question is what spray or matting have you guys used with the best results? I plan to spray the floor but is there any advantage to the roof? I don't want to add a ton of weight to the car BUT I want to not die either

Cutting down on the sound would be nice but not as important

Ummm.. corrugated cardboard? Seriously, introducing an airgap will do wonders for insulating heat. You just need to make sure that your gap material wont melt or burn. If ou can do a belly pan that forces air to flow up between your exhaust pipes and the floorboards, it will help... just shut the car off when you idle.

Have you tried the trucker beaded seat covers? They can help with swap ass.

Beyond that, get yourself some clothes that breathe, sunblock, and some small fans to circulate air while the windows are up (rain). I've seen Coleman "tent fans" that affix by way of magnet.