Auto finance people

wnaplay1647545503

I have put off buying a newer vehicle for a few years and really havent financed a vehicle in a very long time. I think its time to get into another suv but was wondering with the economy if its easy or hard to get a loan right now. I am not sure what 3 years of no work has done to my credit and actually any downpayment is probably gone as well. I am wanting to get a 2007+ yukon or tahoe priced at between $15k-20k. These are the prices I have been seeing low end from private sellers and high end a decent vehicle from a dealership. What kind of payment would I be looking at? I see a dealership on craigslist offering 2011 suv's at $296 a month but that has to not be including everything.

Generally speaking, banks don't like giving out loans on anything older than I think 5 years and 75,000 miles. Unless your credit is utter shit its hard not to get a loan, but the interest rate will suffer, and without knowing length of term and interest rate theres no way to estimate what payments will be. I'm willing to bet the dealership offering that deal has in the fine print that the price is good only with some sort of large down payment. Like $4,000 or more, and probably either a lease or really long term. If you really want to find out what you can get just walk into your bank and ask to talk to the person that does car loans, they will be more than happy to show you what you qualify for.

I just talked to Telhio a few weeks ago about a loan. They said if it was a 07+ (they go 5 years back) it would be a 3.x% loan rate. Anything after 07 would be a 5.x% rate. Depending on your credit rating though. mine is around 700 though.

As said earlier here, rates are at an all - time LOW!!! New car rates for good credit are avg 3.99% and used car rates are around 5.99%. If your credit is stellar / you can obtain financing on almost anything regardless of mileage as long as its not over 7 yrs old (this is generally speaking of course)

Check out KEMBA they have really good rates now. Call the westerville branch and ask for Craig Fergeson or Madalon Fisher let either of them know (Eric Gray) sent you All my loans I have had through them. A few people on here can vouch (Antwon, Steve with the E55)

As said earlier here, rates are at an all - time LOW!!! New car rates for good credit are avg 3.99% and used car rates are around 5.99%. If your credit is stellar / you can obtain financing on almost anything regardless of mileage as long as its not over 7 yrs old (this is generally speaking of course)

got an 05 Odyssey done the other day at 3.99 with 95k miles...banks want to lend money right now

Listen to these guys. They know their shit as they are both finance directors at established dealers. :)

-Marc

I got approved for 1.9 on a new accord, 2.9 on a new cruze and 3.2 on a 2006 civic hybrid within the past 24 hrs. Rates are killer right now. You can really get cheap money depending on what your looking at and what dealer incentives are available.

I just missed out on an exact same vehicle listed for $14k. I believe it sold as the guy isnt returning my calls and was suppose to be going to the first guy that looked at it. I was the second if the deal fell through. Private sellers tend to be so much cheaper.