Need a windows 7 32 bit cd

AC66Bronco

Hey guys. My laptop recently crashed. I am in need of a copy of windows 7 32 bit so I can make it live again. I don't really care if it is torrented or not but I suspect I will need a key for it. I'm not sure as the error message says insert CD to begin repair. My CD is currently in MI so any help would be appreciated.

It would be awesome if someone could help me out and email me the cd and key or if they care to go the extra mile and meet up that would be cool too.

So anyone care to help me out?

Is there a Recovery Partition?

What Make / Model?

KillJoy

I don't think I did a recovery partition.

What I know I did do was to make one partition storage for files movies music etc and the other for the OS and other programs. .

It is a Dell E1505 IIRC.

I don't think I did a recovery partition.

What I know I did do was to make one partition storage for files movies music etc and the other for the OS and other programs. .

It is a Dell E1505 IIRC.

they come by default on 99.9 % of computers now.

You can download any version straight from MS and either put them on a CD or USB (needs a tool) yourself assuming you have another PC. Of course it will install as a 30 day trial until you enter a key.

Thats the problem. No other PC.

Work PC is to stricktly watched.

I realize you said you dont have a second computer, but if you do locate one this may help you out. I have a laptop or two I could part with for cheap - send me a PM if you want.

The links provided below are directly from Microsoft, so I dont see why your PC at work would be wrong for this use.

Make sure you download the disc that matches what is written on the sticker on your computer. Most people will need Windows 7 Home Premium.

32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium ISO

64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium ISO

If you need software to burn these ISO files to a disc you can get ImgBurn which is free.

Now you should have your windows disc.