MCIR 4/20

LeonbergerG

Marion is like a chubby chick at closing time, you really dont want to make a habit of going there but do when you are desperate. If they could actually prep the track I would go there more. The hometown advantage for some people there would make me very hesitant about racing for money there against certain people ....

Say what u will but if they prep the first 60ft its a fast track. I've ran my best et best 60ft there. Also most consistant 60ft! I proably have a 1.300 average and a 1.27 best so far there and evan went a 8.89 at 139 cause I shut down arround 1000ft. Also no chute to stop cause the long shutdown. Id rather see them smooth the shutdown and it would be a fine place.

Ill try and get a 1.30 60 ft at trails tomorrow and evan if its prepped I bet I don't.

I think for a real street grudge racing its the closest thing to being out on the street. It's just barely legal with drinking and betting, not to mention you guys bitching about the track can't hook on the street either. I don't mind going up there when I'm in the mood for it. It has its place.

I think for a real street grudge racing its the closest thing to being out on the street. It's just barely legal with drinking and betting, not to mention you guys bitching about the track can't hook on the street either. I don't mind going up there when I'm in the mood for it. It has its place.

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/blurtoyou/576552_412163602129116_305656109446533_1630793_848139319_n.jpg