Mods = Bitches

Guest Hal

True story, the mods can't hang with the trolls. They espouse freedom of speech and then turn around and infract for post whoring.

Come on mods, enter into this thread and man up. You know you're nothing without your silly draconian rules. If you can't infract, thread ban, etc... you can't handle anyone with half a brain. I mean, you can't even decide what your own rules are (i.e., posting rules for the Kitchen and then locking a thread because it was a repost from another area). Now's the time, either put up or shut up. Earn some respect rather than trying to simply demand it.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You Mad? Yeah you mad. Brian better get ready to try and bring you back. Again.

What, you mean he'll need to bring me back after I offend the mods and get set as a miserable user? So, you say he'll need to apologize for overstepping the bounds of normal reactions and ask for me to return? Will he then talk about how nice it was to have me back and how the board actually showed a little life with my return?

Tell me, how is this some sort of insult? I was wrongly sentenced to a stupid punishment and the administration had to correct that and ask me to return. That sounds more like a point that I should be making, not you.

So your mad at the internet?

That's your comeback? I'm mad at the internet? Wow, it only took a few posts to prove that you have nothing more to your power than the ability to click a button and have the system tell someone that they are a wrongdoer. There appears to be no real thought behind your actions, just a simple desire to rule over your little slice of the internet, which I am obviously mad at.

That's your comeback? I'm mad at the internet? Wow, it only took a few posts to prove that you have nothing more to your power than the ability to click a button and have the system tell someone that they are a wrongdoer. There appears to be no real thought behind your actions, just a simple desire to rule over your little slice of the internet, which I am obviously mad at.

English, save the nonsense for other areas. Be back, asking Anthony for an infraction option for users who try to hard in the Kitchen.

English, save the nonsense for other areas. Be back, asking Anthony for an infraction option for users who try to hard in the Kitchen.

How do you hard in the Kitchen?

Even as a joke, doesn't your retarded statement just prove my original point? You can't do anything without your "powers."