Pulled the trigger on a new 370z Base Model

lcz06

I'm not trolling. I was asking a legit question. I thought the 370z's were similar cars to the s2000 and the rx8. Guess that is a good compliment though saying its close to s2k handling. carry on.

Exactly what I was saying. The S2K is one of the most visceral factory cars out there, this was similiar in feeling. In autocross the Z is a class lower but I get the times they run aren't too different and a road course would be another story.

I never purchased a new car and I'm not sure if it was the right decision but I really enjoy driving it.

If you enjoy driving it and you're happy with it, then its the right decision and don't let anyone tell you differently.

I for one love the 370. Sexy ass car.

of all the Z cars ive driven i really like the 370's i wish Nissan would quit being a bitch and add turbos but that my thought. i love my boosted 350 and i will be back next week from a long vacation ;)

They will never boost it. That would take sales away from the gtr. I would love to see a boosted 370 but i just don't see it happening.

Give us a bit of a review on it. How's the rev match thing on the transmission, and some interior pics would be nice. I was never much of a fan of the 350, but these are pretty intriguing.

I thought only the sport models came with Rev Matching tech.

I test drove the Sports/ Touring (rev match, bigger Akebono brakes, LSD, Rays wheels. etc) Overall, I liked it. Almost bought it if the salesman wasn't a dick.

-It was werid to use Rev matching thing since My feet automatically reached for the position of Heel and Toe/ or just gas(rev matching).

-After 30 minutes of driving, it was quite fun using Rev matching system. I would say if you are not good with Heel/Toe it can be a good option. At least if you plan to Roadrace the car I guess.

-Factory LSD(if you have one) felt horrible for daily driving.

-Sports option Akebono big brakes were amazing. Felt better than Evo/STI brembos.

-Handled very well, but still like the s2000's raw-like handling better

-Power-wise, it is impressive for what it is. If you are not planning to drag race the car, you don't really have to do anything.

-Stock exhaust sounds good

-I would do wheels/ suspension. Stock wheels including sports option Rays looked too small width wise.

I don't know if nissan sorted out the glass tranny problem though.

My Skyline never had any problems, but my short owned jdm 300zx, my buddies' GTRs, Zs had tranny problems in the past.(GTR's tranny got shredded after using launch controls.. lol )

Nice pick up, you will def enjoy driving the car.

They will never boost it. That would take sales away from the gtr. I would love to see a boosted 370 but i just don't see it happening.

Here is a pic of my friends. It might be a 350z though

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1971_112553285726_589940726_5460955_9893_n.jpg