Recently single

ODoyle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was me, it was me. I will have to check the rule book but I believe Article 1 chapter 7 sub chapter 8.2 of the moderators handbook requires all threads created by one male asking other random males for sex on an automotive internet forum, be posted in the kitchen. I could be wrong but I dont want to risk it.

If you go bisexual, let us know how it goes. Anatomically, our g-spot is the prostate so if you have a dick pumping that hole while pumping a chick's vagina, your orgasm will be stronger and more pleasurable.

Hypothetically....

It was me, it was me. I will have to check the rule book but I believe Article 1 chapter 7 sub chapter 8.2 of the moderators handbook requires all threads created by one male asking other random males for sex on an automotive internet forum, be posted in the kitchen. I could be wrong but I dont want to risk it.

So, the OP started a thread in a section which would not allow stupid trolling and you, the mod who oversteps his bounds all too often, took it upon yourself to move it to a horrible section? Sounds like the steps the admins put in place to curb the stupidity are completely useless.

Hey everyone, if you start a serious thread but use sexual innuendo or sarcasm, the thread will be moved to the Kitchen. Your intent is of no matter and the mods will not ask if you wanted to keep the thread more serious than the Kitchen will allow. Just an FYI for those of you who may not know how things work in moronic minds.

If you go bisexual, let us know how it goes. Anatomically, our g-spot is the prostate so if you have a dick pumping that hole while pumping a chick's vagina, your orgasm will be stronger and more pleasurable.

Hypothetically....

I can confirm this however I should warn you to let the girl know what is about to happen. If its her first time in this scenario, she needs to either hold on during climax or face years of rehab after being exploded against any walls that might be in the general vicinity.

Hypothetically....

HUH?

So, the OP started a thread in a section which would not allow stupid trolling and you, the mod who oversteps his bounds all too often, took it upon yourself to move it to a horrible section? Sounds like the steps the admins put in place to curb the stupidity are completely useless.

Hey everyone, if you start a serious thread but use sexual innuendo or sarcasm, the thread will be moved to the Kitchen. Your intent is of no matter and the mods will not ask if you wanted to keep the thread more serious than the Kitchen will allow. Just an FYI for those of you who may not know how things work in moronic minds.

VIVA LA WHATEVER

Abusing reporting system is an infractable offense. Meh

Tell me where I abused it, moron. I reported you for your actions which, in my opinion, run counter to the rules of the board.