T56 Rebuilds

BStowers023

Does anyone local rebuild T56s? If so any info on prices or a phone number I can call? Also if anyone has a T56 for sale, I would possibly be interested in buying it.

I would call rpm transmissions in Indiana. It is only about a three hour drive and they are some of the nicest and helpful ppl in the business

Cool thanks, I didn't know they were that close.

Yeah me and a friend drove his out there around Christmas time. Took them about 6 hours to have it rebuilt so we just found things to do in town while we waited

Hard Shift Transmissions

12045 Johnstown Utica Road

Johnstown, OH 43031-9562

Phone: (740) 967-2218

I didn't know Herb was doing the T56 now. I called him a few years ago when my 5th gear was out and he told me he didn't do T56's. Thats sweet if he does. If he doesn't and you still want someone local to do it I took mine to Brown's transmission in Newark. The old dude that owns it is named Guy. When he took my car for a test drive he took me around the neighbor hood by his shop talking about all the tail he landed arond town. LOL.