Please don't buy the Mazdaspeed3...

zeitgeist57

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You havent priced new cars lately have you? Certainly nothing performance oriented at least.

Standard golf focus cruze impreza with decent options are in the low to mid 20s now. I think these basing for what they do (all sporty small cars) are amazing actually. Fantastic value.

I looked at a Chevy Cruze RS LTZ for $26K. A loaded ST is going to be closer to $28K.

PS:

InbeforeJonessaysCRXLOL,F150LOLandCruzeLOL

What in the world is your point? Posting random stuff?

Potato, there, better?

First off, my name is Aaron, if you are going to call me out, have the balls to use my name, screen name if nothing else.

Second, :dumb: I never once mentioned the MS3. They are irrelevant.

Third, wanna race? anything, your choice. Who always wins the comparison tests? What car is the most awarded hot hatch ever? Oh yeah...

I did not call you out by name because I was including Jones ;-)

I did not call you out by name because I was including Jones ;-)

Since when am I a VW FanBoi?

If I had my choice between GTI & MS3, GTI wins every time.

GTI VS ST, Remains to be seen, I haven't driven one, but I doubt it will best the VW in every category.

In Summary:

FWD LOL

What in the world is your point? Posting random stuff?

Potato, there, better?

First off, my name is Aaron, if you are going to call me out, have the balls to use my name, screen name if nothing else.

Second, :dumb: I never once mentioned the MS3. They are irrelevant.

Third, wanna race? anything, your choice. Who always wins the comparison tests? What car is the most awarded hot hatch ever? Oh yeah...

Wow. Who pissed in your wheaties?

What I am saying is that I don't think a small car should cost as much, or more than a mid-size car. I really like the ST and would rather have that over the Cruze, but I'm going to try to talk them down on price as much as possible. If I can get the loaded ST for under $25K, I'll be happy. I know it probably won't be possible, but I will sure as hell try.

I grantee this will beat all of its competitors at the track(GTI, MS3, WRX). Ford has come a long with in terms of its road racing. Shit for 23k its gonna be a hell of a car.

And by come a long way, do you mean letting Ken Block and company completely empty out a Fiesta shell and burn smoke into last place of every event he's ever entered? Because if so, I agree.

Wow. Who pissed in your wheaties?

What I am saying is that I don't think a small car should cost as much, or more than a mid-size car. I really like the ST and would rather have that over the Cruze, but I'm going to try to talk them down on price as much as possible. If I can get the loaded ST for under $25K, I'll be happy. I know it probably won't be possible, but I will sure as hell try.

Could have something to do with me being starving when I posted that (I am dieting).

A bit harsh, I admit. My bad.