Save the Stick!

zeitgeist57

The only vehicle I own that is not a manual is my Impala, and it never had a manual option. In fact, I even debated on converting it to a manual using the T56 out of my Camaro.

That. Would. Be. Epic. Would love to see that done!

Acutally drove a Buick wagon (same body style) that was converted to a T-56, it was pretty cool. This was about 6 years ago so I have no idea where the guy was from around here, I actually put tires on it.

Acutally drove a Buick wagon (same body style) that was converted to a T-56, it was pretty cool. This was about 6 years ago so I have no idea where the guy was from around here, I actually put tires on it.

90's roadmaster? Definitely seems like it'd be a fun car to mess around with, with a T56 and LS-X in it; classic/unassuming CTS-V wagon

There was a company that made a conversion kit, and would modify your factory console for the shifter. But, they went out of business years ago. I'm just not any where near comfortable with my fabrication skills to think I can do it myself and do a good job of it. My goal with the mods of the car were to keep the stock appearance. I want it to look like it came from the factory that way.