Who does concrete work?

truckin

yes, no gravel though... the barn already had gravel, so that was leveling out the gravel and everything else that is involved with pouring.

also included the plastic under neath and the rebar

I don't know if anyone knows the guy, but Sam on here does concrete work. I'm surprised no one has mentioned his name yet.......

Sam /thread

I feel like Sam should be giving these people 10%, free advertising. Next who will be fighting over the schmelimitcap landscap contract

Sam

:gabe:

Shoulda told me you were interested in it when you were out sat and i couldve shown you mine...guy named shawn kirk did it, cheapest i found out of 4-5 estimates, $8/sq ft stamped and colored 614-596-9742...search for my patio/fire pit thread for pics. He showed up when he said he would, did what he said he would and at the price quoted. Nothing but good things to say about him and his work.

I could have swore Johnny Bravo did concrete, Sam worked at a marketing firm, Linn was a "Shrink", Jones was gay and IPS lifted trucks?

I don't ever post anymore, so what do I know?

No no. Johnny Bravo has concrete abs...

Sam or any of you come up north for work?

If you find someone around here, let me know. I'll do the same. I'm looking to get a pad poured and haven't gotten one good recommendation locally yet.

Shoulda told me you were interested in it when you were out sat and i couldve shown you mine...guy named shawn kirk did it, cheapest i found out of 4-5 estimates, $8/sq ft stamped and colored 614-596-9742...search for my patio/fire pit thread for pics. He showed up when he said he would, did what he said he would and at the price quoted. Nothing but good things to say about him and his work.

Not to thread hijack, but thanks for this. I'll be giving him a call in about a month or two when I get mine extended also. Great price.

Demeter construction...... Aka Anthony gray. Call Shanton Wilson to schedule an appt to talk to John linn about talkin to John Moore to talk about setting up a meeting with Michael Dover, to talk about how the secks was with sams ex....

Then just call Sam to do the job.