Juke R heading to production?

Skinner

130k pounds roughly they said? One expensive ass Juke, but that would actually be a pretty cool little car.

130k pounds roughly they said? One expensive ass Juke, but that would actually be a pretty cool little car.

I heard it would be built to order and closer to 200k.

Isn't the Juke smaller than the GTR? Nissan better be careful or there will be Jukes embarassing GTR owners. Same powertrain + lighter car = ....

Yes, but its also twice as much and only built to order.

fwd, short wheel base. It'll be a disaster. A kick ass disaster.

Nope. Look at it this way, it's a GTR with a different skin. That includes its awd drivetrain.

Lets put it this way, if you can order it for 200k you're not worried about what else you could buy with that money.

People will buy this for the simple fact that only a handful of other will own one and it is a tiny car with a fuck ton of potential.

The current Juke-R is a one-off concept done for fun. The suspension is not well tuned. Evo magazine did an article on it and it had some issues cornering because the GTR suspension was essentially just welded onto the Juke unibody.

As for the weight, I'm shocked if it weighs more. The GTR is around 900lbs heavier than the base Juke. I can't imagine the GTR's powertrain weighing nearly half a ton.

• 3 weeks later...