Topless Cars

GilbWs6

Only way to get in that price range for a new Camaro is to go V6. Not really feeling the V6 pony cars.

I have seen some of the V8 Verts of new camaro body(older cars going in that range.) I just seen one off south high for sale by williams road sitting in a parking lot

Dont forget 2+ tons.

And just plain looks like a chicks car. Some cars just don't need to be verts... Don't care how supposedly quick they are lol

I'm going to have to change my vote to a VW Meyers Manx:

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/chrisj011/index-1.jpg

It depends on how the laws are in Ohio for Meyers Manx's. Little fuckers weigh about 1300 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok. So here is the update. We took in an 02 WS6 at work today. Black/black, 6 speed, 68k miles. It's been sitting in a garage for almost two years due to the owner passing so it needs some TLC (light scratches, de-lamination of the paint on the b-pillars, all fluids flushed, pads and rotors). I'm going to have one of the techs go through it tomorrow and if all goes well I plan on buying it. Car is a blast to drive and love the way it looks. Been over 8 years since I've had a fun car. I'm getting excited!

I'm thinking about adding 95-96 Mustang vert to the list. Decently priced, cheaper and easier to mod than a Mr. Potato head.

and slower then a v6 camaro ?

I would get a T top Fbody before most of the other cars on the list.

I'm thinking about adding 95-96 Mustang vert to the list. Decently priced, cheaper and easier to mod than a Mr. Potato head.

I think you mean 94-95 and I agree. You can mod it to your desired horsepower for like a dollar with used parts. Even new stuff is cheap, though there are a small amount of things different on the 94/95 that require different parts than a fox. Very minor stuff.

1996 is the first year of the 4.6L. It was a little weak for a while. I wouldn't drive a pre-99 convertible daily. Slow.