5/27 Big 3 Racing dyno day

Alex L.

Dyno day in remembrance of Ahmed Saleh. The cost will be $60 for 2-3 pulls on the dyno and $20 of that will go toward a good cause in Ahmeds name. We are open to suggestions, ideas so far are to rent a track for a day or to put together a scholorship for young people in automotive programs. Something Ahmed would like.

http://i49.tinypic.com/20fuow4.jpg

Anyone want to caravan up there? I'll be going regardless.

Very sorry to read this. I am not able to edit my previous post due to the internet being so slow here. I can post, but the edit function will not load the page. Alex, please feel free to remove my post. When I read this before, there was no flyer that came up about the event. Some things don't load on government computers. I hope the event is successful.

Alex, I may have to meet you up there. I need to figure out what to do with my dog for the day. I might drop him off at my parents up in cleveland the night before and leave from there in the morning.

Alex, I may have to meet you up there. I need to figure out what to do with my dog for the day. I might drop him off at my parents up in cleveland the night before and leave from there in the morning.

I'm sure I'll see you there one way or another.