Columbus Crew

gaewsky1

Thinking of taking my kids this coming Saturday. I've never been to a game. Do they sell walk up tix or do I have to buy them through ticketmaster? Is there a place to buy discounted tix? Since the stadium seems somewhat small are there any bad seats?

Thanks for any comments.

You can buy tickets at the stadium. If you are bringing kids I would avoid sitting in the Nordecke. Any lower level seats are good. If it's really sunny and you sit on the east side of the stadium expect to have the sun in your eyes in the first half. If you want to figure out where you want to sit you can check out the stadium seating here

http://www.thecrew.com/content/crew-stadium

You can buy tickets at the stadium. If you are bringing kids I would avoid sitting in the Nordecke. Any lower level seats are good. If it's really sunny and you sit on the east side of the stadium expect to have the sun in your eyes in the first half. If you want to figure out where you want to sit you can check out the stadium seating here

Thanks. It looks like ticketmaster tomorrow is having buy one ticket get one free.

2 For 1 Tickets Special Offer

Get two tickets for the price of one!

Start: Mon, 05/07/12 03:00 AM EDT

End: Mon, 05/07/12 11:59 PM EDT

+1 on avoiding the Nordecke, unless you want them to get a real feel for the crowd.

For your kid's sake, you might want to spring for the seats on the west side so they're not getting blinded when the sun sets.

Had a great time at the game. Ticketmaster is a scam. It showed most tickets sold out (especially the 2 for 1 tickets) but at the game there were so many seats available. Also Ticketmasters seating chart of the stadium sucks. I thought I purchased seats up top (because that is all they had left) but we ended up sitting about 20 feet from the field. I'm not complaining about where we sat, just that the seating chart isn't very good.

The weather was great and the kids had a good time. The Crew also won the Lamar Hunt trophy last night.

If you are looking for something to do and have never been to a game go see the Crew.

FYI: Flogging Molly will be playing after the game on May 26th. I may have to go back.

For 21+ fans, the best way to see a Crew game starts at Fado at easton. For $25 you get a game ticket, a ride to the game on their bus, and all the beer you can drink, and a ride back to Easton. At least thats what it was last year, I havent been in a while. Last game I went to they had a keg of Koenig beer (dont know how to umlat on this keyboard) :megusta:

For 21+ fans, the best way to see a Crew game starts at Fado at easton. For $25 you get a game ticket, a ride to the game on their bus, and all the beer you can drink, and a ride back to Easton. At least thats what it was last year, I havent been in a while. Last game I went to they had a keg of Koenig beer (dont know how to umlat on this keyboard) :megusta:

Damn that sounds fun

except the soccer part

I'll have to look into that. Thanks.