Graduation Catering ideas

Buck531

If he likes BBQ, I would do City. If he prefers sandwiches, Jimmy Johns.

As a wild card, Qdoba (Mexican food). I've had it for several corporate things and it's really good.

Hoggies is pretty good as well.

Are there any Hoggys still open, or did they only shut the Linworth one down?

The Gallos (of Gallos Pub & Restaruant) just opened their own BBQ joint where the Linworth Hoggys was. I can't wait to go there and try it out! :masturboy:

The Gallos (of Gallos Pub & Restaruant) just opened their own BBQ joint where the Linworth Hoggys was. I can't wait to go there and try it out! :masturboy:

Still one in gahanna at 62 and morse

This. Only thing that tops that is a friend of mine who had a pig roasting in his back yard over a wood fire since the early morning.

I did this for my grad party. My dad and uncles and I got up at 3am to start the pit fire. We did it American/Cuban style, and by noon people had arrived to some of the most delicious pig I've ever tried. I think my parents got the hog at Carfagnas. It was 110lbs and we had about 20 left over after the party. 6 years later and people still talk about it.

The main store is open, which is where they do all of their catering out of. A good friend works for their catering side if you'd like i can give you their number, I'm having them do a small party in a few weeks i THINK they were going to charge $8.95 a head.

They also do full hog roasts/pig pulls and other stuff so there are some options not just the regular bbq chicken.

Were getting schmitts catering in today, ill let you know how it goes.

Results are in and it was good. Albeit expensive ($10 per head) we got enough for 30 people's full meals and it was adequate for about that. Keep in mind we held the event in the afternoon, around dinner time. It came with sausage, bahama mammas, kraut, potatoes, salad, mac n cheese and rolls.

I wanted to just buy a bunch of Schmitts Bahama mammas and smoke them for a few hours and suppliment our own sides..but we had to play host during this event.