Calling Out All AutoX'rs - V2

31rx7

Event this Sunday at OSU Ackerman.

Driver's School in the morning. If you are lucky, you will get AJ as an Instructor. If you aren't, you'll get bmwohio. If you want to learn how to make a POS go fast, you'll get me.

Points Event in the afternoon.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Driver's School in the morning has limited seats. The Points Event in the afternoon is a full event with no limit on entries. However, given the compressed time for the Points Event, we expect to have less runs than normal (shooting for 4, I believe).

Event this Sunday at OSU Ackerman.

Driver's School in the morning. If you are lucky, you will get AJ as an Instructor. If you aren't, you'll get bmwohio. If you want to learn how to make a POS go fast, you'll get me.

Points Event in the afternoon.

freaking hilarious Rich......remind me again, didn't I beat you at the last event? Ok, just checking :gabe:

Oh, BTW --> http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103303

freaking hilarious Rich......remind me again, didn't I beat you at the last event? Ok, just checking :gabe:

Oh, BTW --> http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103303

BMW M3 beats old guy in 1989 Civic by .5 sec.

I am sure you are proud. :p

(As the underdog, I can work this both ways!)

BMW M3 beats old guy in 1989 Civic by .5 sec.

I am sure you are proud. :p

(As the underdog, I can work this both ways!)

An under prepped BMW vs a very well prepped Civic, mind you....

OK, I see the game you're playing.....I have no defense either way....well played sir, well played :dumb:

I thought he was spot on.

And your 5 figure car vs. Rich's 3 figure car and only beat him by .5 seconds? Tisk tisk.

This is autocross.....price of the car doesn't matter in most cases...there are guys with $2k civics and $10-$20k worth of go fast parts......

This is autocross.....price of the car doesn't matter in most cases...there are guys with $2k civics and $10-$20k worth of go fast parts......

Come now, you know Rich doesn't have that kinda money in that thing. He has more money in trailer tires than his whole car.

How much are said classes? Would a V8 swapped S10 Blazer fit in any where... Just looking to have some fun other than drag racing.

If it's lifted, they may not allow you to enter due to a rollover risk. But considering you said you dag race it, I'll assume it's not or possibly lowered. There's definitely a class for it. You'll probably end up in a modified class. But if you're not racing for points it really doesn't matter what class you're in. The clock runs the same for every class when it comes to raw times.

If you're thinking of doing the class in the morning, do so. It's a great way to get a feel for the car. Also you don't have to worry about classing for the morning training and the instructors will be able to help you choose your class for the afternoon.

If it's lifted, they may not allow you to enter due to a rollover risk. But considering you said you dag race it, I'll assume it's not or possibly lowered. There's definitely a class for it. You'll probably end up in a modified class. But if you're not racing for points it really doesn't matter what class you're in. The clock runs the same for every class when it comes to raw times.

If you're thinking of doing the class in the morning, do so. It's a great way to get a feel for the car. Also you don't have to worry about classing for the morning training and the instructors will be able to help you choose your class for the afternoon.

If you're going to do the class, you need to sign up NOW. Only 2 spots left until we're full.

Sign up here--> http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/742C81ED-E05F-A185-5781E11F98F73B49