Diablo 3

Fubar231

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I am an adult and as such, choose not to play video games obsessively. Along with not playing obsessively, I do not inquire as to whether or not anyone else is going to bust-a-nut and buy a game on, or before, its release date.

I made plans for this day weeks ago. Me and three friends are all on vent, stocked on redbull, lunchables, and beef jerky, ready to grind some fucking D3.

:lol: loser.....

I will get it in time to play here in there

I'll pick it up after work if any copies are left.

No. I am an adult and as such, choose not to play video games obsessively. Along with not playing obsessively, I do not inquire as to whether or not anyone else is going to bust-a-nut and buy a game on, or before, its release date.

Life of the party right here folks.

Just got done playing, it's been a long time since I have played a game all night, like 10 years lol, but this one is awesome, everything great I remember about Diablo and more.

Level 11 almost 12, and almost complete with Act1

I'm looking forward to playing it but I'll be stopping by somewhere else to play it as I'm not sure it'll play to my satisfaction on this laptop. (Probably will, but I dunno.) If nothing else, they're supposed to release a demo in the future...

I'm looking forward to playing it but I'll be stopping by somewhere else to play it as I'm not sure it'll play to my satisfaction on this laptop. (Probably will, but I dunno.) If nothing else, they're supposed to release a demo in the future...

Anyone that buys the game has guest passes that allows someone else to play the game up to lvl 13? But they can't be used until 30 days after the launch