Diablo 3

Fubar231

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:masturboy:

Srs though. Somehow I lvld up fast as hell. I keep killing huge as mobs all at once and getting insane xp.

You're in the power band, so to speak.

In D2, certain monsters at certain levels would give you awesome experience. such as nightmare act 4 you could go from 30-60 in an hour or two.

One thing im curious to know is if experience is shared throughout your party, if you are close to the action.

Ive been lucky enough to get some sweet socket dropped items and have hit the jewler for some fine gem addtions.. im mowing through shit almost like Im cheating :lolguy:

try it with another player, it gets exponentially harder

Thorne#1363

BTW from what I've seen the share a friend codes work right away. I've already used 2 of them. I've got a couple left if anyone wants to try d3

Has anyone seen the new "Cow Level"

SPOILER Don't click if you don't want to see it

Edited by Thorne

Where do you put the code for the try for free friend thing. Or is that not until after the first 30 days.

I went to the Diablo III site or it was probably the battle.net site. I have an account, so it was just a matter of hitting the link that allows you to enter a code. You'll probably have to register first if you haven't already. Try this link to start. You'll have to download the installer. You can enter the code before or after. You'll figure it out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/

Important: Many people experience a freeze up when its updating the setup files. I went in and deleted the folder C:\ProgramData\Battle.net and then reran the diablo setup exe by right clicking and running it as an admin. Setup went off without a hitch.